Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Like I said you guys can't wrap your heads around it and that in itself is funny.
    Your humor is sick. You just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Your humor is sick. You just don't get it.
    lmao.............................................. ...

I'm not sure why Comey is going to testify. Trump never committed a crime and there is no collusion of Trumps associates and Russia. This a waste of time and money. It's time to move on from here and get to work. How about get our healthcare cost down and get our taxes lowered that would be a start.

ss12 they still can't wrap their heads around it lmao!!!!!
    Still sucking up to a lonely liberal, being dragged around on his ankles. Soooo pathetic. Kasich is a moron, so you still show no judgement. hahahahhaaaa

No you don't have a handle on it or you would know that the guy I wanted in there was Chris Christy
    and said it many many times on here. I have said many many times on here that Hillary should have been arrested for what she did but, for whatever reason you and the rest of the snowflakes don't want to believe that I never and would never vote for Hillary. I will tell you who I voted for and that was John Kasich so, now are you satisfied because I do own that one so, no I'm not lying.
    Hilary = Kasich.....correct! He's just the male version!

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    Hilary = Kasich.....correct! He's just the male version!
    Now you snowflakes have to say Kasich is Hillary you gotta love it. I don't care what you call him he is in your party and I voted for a Republican but, one of your own still can't wrap his head around it lol

I voted for W the first time around and voted for McCain as well so, Kasich is not the first Republican I have voted for.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Still sucking up to a lonely liberal, being dragged around on his ankles. Soooo pathetic. Kasich is a moron, so you still show no judgement. hahahahhaaaa

You keep hurting my feelings because I really care what you think of me NOT lmao!!!

Now you snowflakes have to say Kasich is Hillary you gotta love it. I don't care what you call him he is in your party and I voted for a Republican but, one of your own still can't wrap his head around it lol

I voted for W the first time around and voted for McCain as well so, Kasich is not the first Republican I have voted for.
    He may be a registered Republican, but hes def not a conservative one!

He may be a registered Republican, but hes def not a conservative one!
    None the less he's a Republican.

The Democrats are hanging onto a thread that Comey testimony will revel something and they are going to be very disappointed when nothing comes from this. This is a waste of time. all the hype for nothing

None the less he's a Republican.
    And that would be like saying you're a Christian Democrat! That's an oxymoron!

lmao.............................................. ... I'm not sure why Comey is going to testify. Trump never committed a crime and there is no collusion of Trumps associates and Russia. This a waste of time and money. It's time to move on from here and get to work. How about get our healthcare cost down and get our taxes lowered that would be a start.
    That quote there is what the rest of us have been saying for weeks/months.... basically. Why has it taken you so long to admit WE were right? You can say it... your amongst friends. We want give you H€ll about it... much
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

And that would be like saying you're a Christian Democrat! That's an oxymoron!
    You act like a snowflake more and more everyday

Yeah because a democrat can't be a Christian.

so your saying if he is not a conservative he is not a Republican lol but, yet you think Trump is a conservative lol
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-07-2017 at 09:37 PM.

Dobber when it first came out I didn't believe at first then when Trump fired Comey it made me rethink it but, we would have heard more then what we are will all the leaks and I just don't see it. Like I said it's time to move on. I'm not opposed to finding what the Russians did involving the elections and to make sure it doesn't happen again but, there is no collusion. The leakers are the ones to be worried. Those involved in the unmasking I will wait to see if it was justified or not if not they should be worried as well.

You act more like a snowflake more and more everyday.
    Theres that pot talking again..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Wow kid no matter who we voted for republican or democrat these moron will fine something wrong with that person. Kid how many different political parties has Trump claimed to be part of over the years? He now is associated with the most gullible voters there are. Oh that's why they call it the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Theres that pot talking again..lol
    well your a snowflake as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Wow kid no matter who we voted for republican or democrat these moron will fine something wrong with that person. Kid how many different political parties has Trump claimed to be part of over the years? He now is associated with the most gullible voters there are. Oh that's why they call it the GOP.
    I know right that should tell us everything we need to know about these snowflakes

You act like a snowflake more and more everyday

Yeah because a democrat can't be a Christian.

so your saying if he is not a conservative he is not a Republican lol but, yet you think Trump is a conservative lol
    1) snowflakes are the whiny loser Democrats
    2) impossible
    3) everything he has done so far is conservative

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    You 2 ever hear of "sheep in wolves clothing"!......me neither!

Dobber when it first came out I didn't believe at first then when Trump fired Comey it made me rethink it but, we would have heard more then what we are will all the leaks and I just don't see it. Like I said it's time to move on. I'm not opposed to finding what the Russians did involving the elections and to make sure it doesn't happen again but, there is no collusion. The leakers are the ones to be worried. Those involved in the unmasking I will wait to see if it was justified or not if not they should be worried as well.
    How many times have I said I gave you more credit than that? Your a smart guy think about it in different ways not just straight ahead. Roll ya one and free that mind up. Its a Demeral d&p show bud. But those same demerals are going to get more than what they bargain for with these dam games