Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    1) snowflakes are the whiny loser Democrats
    2) impossible
    3) everything he has done so far is conservative
    Snowflake is people like you. you don't have to part of any party to be a snowflake
    Trump is not a conservative but, keep telling yourself that.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    well your a snowflake as well lol
    Sticks and stone bud... nah nah lmao...really?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Snowflake is people like you. you don't have to part of any party to be a snowflakeTrump is not a conservative but, keep telling yourself that.
    No hes an American trying to lead this country with different ideas from different people instead of being a bot. Hes trying to help ALL Americans not just a certain few. But you SNOWFLAKES/demerals want it YOUR way and nobody elses. None of yall can see the big picture just the ones yall colored. Thats how this country has become and thats just freakin sad
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    No hes an American trying to lead this country with different ideas from different people instead of being a bot. Hes trying to help ALL Americans not just a certain few. But you SNOWFLAKES/demerals want it YOUR way and nobody elses. None of yall can see the big picture just the ones yall colored. Thats how this country has become and thats just freakin sad
    Like I have said I'm all for some of what he wants to do, I don't know who wouldn't be but, you snowflakes can't see it.

You for some reason just can't wrap your head around it that i din't vote for Hillary you want so bad to wish I would have but, I can't vote for someone who compromised our National Security and then to let her be President and in charge of this country sorry she can't be trusted and should have been arrested.

Sticks and stone bud... nah nah lmao...really?
    Oh don't let the sticks and stone bother you. You guys have been doing that to people all the time and sometimes it's always good to get some of your own medicine.

Like I have said I'm all for some of what he wants to do, I don't know who wouldn't be but, you snowflakes can't see it.

You for some reason just can't wrap your head around it that i din't vote for Hillary you want so bad to wish I would have but, I can't vote for someone who compromised our National Security and then to let her be President and in charge of this country sorry she can't be trusted and should have been arrested.
    You and your buddy ALWAYS defend the left! Re-examine your posts!

Won't be any posts re examined tonight , library is closed.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Like I have said I'm all for some of what he wants to do, I don't know who wouldn't be but, you snowflakes can't see it. You for some reason just can't wrap your head around it that i din't vote for Hillary you want so bad to wish I would have but, I can't vote for someone who compromised our National Security and then to let her be President and in charge of this country sorry she can't be trusted and should have been arrested.
    Oh don't let the sticks and stone bother you. You guys have been doing that to people all the time and sometimes it's always good to get some of your own medicine.
    I dont recall ever saying you voted for her just that you act like a Demeral. Give me my own medicine. I think its funny.

Go back and look because I don't always defend the left. I have pointed out many times on here where I don't agree with the left but, your to blind to see it.

I dont recall ever saying you voted for her just that you act like a Demeral. Give me my own medicine. I think its funny.

You may not have said it and I apologize for saying you did but, others keep saying it. They don't like what I have to say so, then I hear you know you voted for her. Like I said I would never vote for her. she is a snake and can't be trusted.

I think it's funny as well. some when you give them a taste of their own medicine can't handle it. don't dish it if you can't handle it.

This is more for fun then to be taken serious. We can have a honest debate but, some don't seem to want to do that because they then take it personal.
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-08-2017 at 07:24 AM.

May not have said it,thought you did.......because others said it I'm just going to lump you into a group and label you.

Is that what I'm hearing???

Speaks volumes.

Go back and look because I don't always defend the left. I have pointed out many times on here where I don't agree with the left but, your to blind to see it.
    Examples please, since there are many.......shouldn't take too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    May not have said it,thought you did.......because others said it I'm just going to lump you into a group and label you.

Is that what I'm hearing???

Speaks volumes.
    No barb I thought he has said in the past but, I take his word that he hasn't so, I apologized to him for my mistake and that does speak volumes that i'm able to own up to my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Examples please, since there are many.......shouldn't take too long.
    I don't have time to go back through my post and point them out.

but, I don't agree with then on the Russia investigation, I don't agree with them on the travel ban that it is a muslim ban, I don't agree with them on how Hillary lost the election.

Now have a good day!!!!!!

but, I don't agree with then on the Russia investigation, I don't agree with them on the travel ban that it is a muslim ban, I don't agree with them on how Hillary lost the election.

I understand and appreciate what you are saying........just seems a lot of what you say sometimes contradicts what you mean to say or want heard.

All good kid rock , I'm hard to be put into a group or label......I do most of my thinking for myself and am not easily persuaded by others.....makes me laugh when people try and do that

I'm not a follower......don't have a particular party affiliation, always try to vote for the right person, party be dam ned.

Hope your day is great too.....

ss12 Those lawyers are kicking themselves in the @$$ now. LMAO!!! Kasowitz will have a field day representing Trump. And busy suing ALL those S.O.Bs over their lies... LMAO

Snowflake is people like you. you don't have to part of any party to be a snowflake
    Trump is not a conservative but, keep telling yourself that.
    Where do you see anyone saying that he is conservative? You don't. Now pull another rabbit out of your butt for us!!!

You snowflake supporter!!

But you do have time. Just quit wasting time making posts and use your time actually doing something!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-09-2017 at 03:28 PM.

I don't have time to go back through my post and point them out. but, I don't agree with then on the Russia investigation, I don't agree with them on the travel ban that it is a muslim ban, I don't agree with them on how Hillary lost the election.Now have a good day!!!!!!
    Who dont you agree with?

Who dont you agree with?
    Sorry your unable to follow along lol