Thread: loose in

Default loose in

Looking for advise.A mod 4 bar. Car is loose on entry, have to slow down before entering, other cars are driving in harder and passing, when I try driving in harder car four wheel slides up track. I have tried lowering left lower bar on chassis, made it real tight in center, tried raising j bare on frame, made it real tight in center.any suggestions. 52.3 left, 56.4 rear, 51 cross, 75lbs bite.springs 550 lf, 600 rf, 200 lr, 175 rr.J bar currantly centered on pinion (9 ") 6.5" higher on frame.bar angles 25 LU, 10 LL, 15 RU, 2 RLshocks 5 RF, 3-7 LF, 7-2 LR, 3-4 RR

U should try swapping the rear springs...the stiffer rr should tighten entry and softer lr should keep a little more load on the apring when on the lr limiter and help it settle smoother on decel

You say it's tight in the middle when you made the other adjustments. Did it fix entry? Was it tight on the throttle or off? Based on your current setup and the initial issue, I would swap the front springs and shocks.. You're pinning the LF getting in the corner with the springs and shocks as they are.

put the jbar and left lower back where you had them....for entry only - stiffen left front, lower right lower bar
    powerslave

Do you have a spoiler? do they? even a 1.5 is enough to plant the car on entry way more than a car with no spoiler.

If you have a spoiler what angle is it mounted at? Adding angle is going to increase down force which is mostly felt on entry to middle

Agree with Dirtracr 33. Also make sure you have 0 deg indexing on the RR birdcage. JMO