Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ***The Dream Eldora Speedway Night #1***

Heat 1 (odd) top 5 finish: T-Mac, D. O'Neal, Pearson, H. O'Neal, Shirley

Top qualifier Casey Roberts has to come out of consi to qualify, as he finished 7th in heat 1. Culp 6th...

Heat 2 (even) top 5 finish: Moyer, Mars, Satterlee, Casebolt, Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)...Jackie Boggs 6th, Jeep 7th

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Heat 2 (even) top 5 finish: Moyer, Mars, Satterlee, Casebolt, Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)...Jackie Boggs 6th, Jeep 7th
    Last True Outlaw
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Heat 3 (odd) top 5: Moran, Simpson, Francis, Zeigler, Manville....T. Erb 7th...funny I have to say Babc*ck for 5th place heat 2. oops...I mean, that's his name. It's not Babb. didn't want to confuse anyone.

Heat 4 (even) top 5: RJ Conley, Henry, Erb Jr., Schlenk, Carrier Jr......Sheppard 6th

Heat 5 (odd) top 5: Davenport, Clanton, Heckenast Jr., Hawkins, King

Heat 6 (even) top 5: Madden, Pierce, Owens, Babb, Hoffman......Moyer Jr. 6th, Fergy 7th

Heat 7 (odd) top 5: Lanigan, Overton, McDowell, Feger, Junghans....Marlar 8th

Heat 8 (even) top 5: Bloomquist, Robinson, Dohm, James, Latham

Thanx for the updates
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

joshroth14 Guest

I wish they would change the double inverts. You shouldn't qualify ahead of a driver, beat him in your heat race and have to start behind him in the feature. Why would anyone want to qualify well? Pierce done it right. Qualify in the high 40's finish 2nd in your heat and start front row of the feature.

Consi 1 (odd) top 4 transfer: Culp, J. O'Neil, Gilpin, Buckingham, Roberts, McIntosh, Lux, Marlar

consi 2 (even) top 4 transfer: B-Shep, Boggs, Moyer Jr., Van Wormer....Fergy pulled off on green.

Quote Originally Posted by joshroth14 View Post
    I wish they would change the double inverts. You shouldn't qualify ahead of a driver, beat him in your heat race and have to start behind him in the feature. Why would anyone want to qualify well? Pierce done it right. Qualify in the high 40's finish 2nd in your heat and start front row of the feature.
    It's BS, but that's WRG, WoO and UMP. It's not about skill. It's about manufacturing entertainment just like NA$$CRAP

Quote Originally Posted by joshroth14 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    It's BS, but that's WRG, WoO and UMP. It's not about skill. It's about manufacturing entertainment just like NA$$CRAP
    I would also have to agree. I don't like it. Nothing we can do about it, though.

joshroth14 Guest

I think one invert is great, but you shouldnt qualify fast, win your heat race and have to start 8th. LOL

I get inverting the heats, but then you turn around and put a huge invert on the features too. I don't wanna see straight up everything, but that's a helluva an invert with them fields. I mean, what's the point of winning a heat and starting a quarter of the way back in the field?

Yeah I only noticed because of Bloomer, but him and Madden and whoever else are getting fuked.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I get inverting the heats, but then you turn around and put a huge invert on the features too. I don't wanna see straight up everything, but that's a helluva an invert with them fields. I mean, what's the point of winning a heat and starting a quarter of the way back in the field?Yeah I only noticed because of Bloomer, but him and Madden and whoever else are getting fuked.
    agreed....also, JD finally has a good qualifying round, wins his heat and has to start row 4.

joshroth14 Guest

Bloomquist passed Robinson in the heat and now starts behind him in the feature. LOL. Atleast at Eldora you can pass if you're faster.