Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Snake ole boy, u must have some Montana Magic in ya! Awesome job Sr!!

Snake....I will jump in along with the other posters and tell you keep up the good work. I love those kind of stats. It is amazing how everyone on here has an opinion about chassis, engines, shocks, etc but when you see the actual stats it paints a pretty clear picture. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS.

Cornett congratulated Overton, Lanigan and Oneal on the Cornett facebook page on their runs using Cornett engines last night at Eldora.

Again, thanks guys. I did stats like 2 years ago for Speedweeks but only a few people seemed interested so I just haven't bothered since. I have been working on a few things that I haven't bothered going further with because I didn't think many people would be interested, but after the reaction from you guys I may go forward with it. I do the stats for myself anyway. I have a web server so I'm thinking maybe I'll put the stuff on a web site so it's formatted better.

And FYI on Jackie Boggs, Essex just said he was running a Dargie engine...or maybe it was Draime. I will go back and double check after the race tonight.