Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bloomquist life is racing. 24/7 thats why he IS the G.O.A.T
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    Another thread hijacked by the peanut gallery....not a surprise
    Yes it has... so why dont you go find some other pnuts to play with. Too serious. Lighten up bud
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Bloomquist life is racing. 24/7 thats why he IS the G.O.A.T
    Basically that and it's really his only source of income

Bloomquist is dirt late model racing.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Bloomy is among the very best in a dirt late model, but that's as far as it goes.
    That's right, but Bobby &$@king Pierce is coming for him!!!
    Last edited by waaac77; 06-10-2017 at 01:32 AM.

And if you don't like it, get the fuk out!
    -Eddie Murphy, raw

Bloomquist is more than a late model racer. He has run two high paying modified races. He finished first in one and second in the other. Now that is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Bite View Post
    Bloomquist is more than a late model racer. He has run two high paying modified races. He finished first in one and second in the other. Now that is impressive.
    They run the same suspension. CIRF is referring to his truck attempt, which Bloomer fuked himself, and his midget attempt, which he sucked. But he was good in asphalt lates too. He doesn't drive a car sideways, so a midget and sprint certainly doesn't fit his style. I know that, it's painfully obvious he doesn't fit the drive off the right rear style. I think if he had a truck ride again he wouldn't fuk it up this time.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    And if you don't like it, get the fuk out!-Eddie Murphy, raw
    It was funny when Eddie said it... not you...j/k lol

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    They run the same suspension. CIRF is referring to his truck attempt, which Bloomer fuked himself, and his midget attempt, which he sucked. But he was good in asphalt lates too. He doesn't drive a car sideways, so a midget and sprint certainly doesn't fit his style. I know that, it's painfully obvious he doesn't fit the drive off the right rear style. I think if he had a truck ride again he wouldn't fuk it up this time.
    He had a real hard time getting comfortable in the midget because of his size that played a role in it. My dad talked to him after the race and that's what he told him.

Yeah he should have listen to the crew guys in the truck deal.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    cnbf, you and I have been over this before, more than once, but you're a reasonable, stand up guy and I think you'd agree that the really, really good and diverse race car drivers can adapt to whatever is under them at any given time on any given track. It's been apparent over the years that bloomy was never able to do that with any degree of sustained success. What you're saying is absolutely true, bloomy, like Moyer, always drives the car as straight as possible. That's their style and it has served both very well driving late models over the years.

I guess we can disregard bloomy's suckie performances in the truck due to him fukking it up, and the 2002 & 2003 Chili Bowl fiasco's due to that type racing not fitting his "style". So, what was his inherent problems in adapting to an ARCA car, especially on the dirt (see Springfield 1991)? In 3 starts at Michigan, Springfield, Illinois and Atlanta he had an average starting position of 16th and a spectacular average finish in those 3 races of 30th.

Now, to be fair, bloomy lost an engine at Michigan. But at Springfield he started on the outside of the second row due to a rain shower that shut down qualifying for an hour making the old mile super tacky and bloomy was the second car out to qualify after the rain, thus the 4th quick time. When the initial green was waved he spun in front of nearly the whole field trying to make it 3 wide going into #1 on the first turn of the first lap. At Atlanta he wadded up the race car pretty much all by hisself.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    He had a real hard time getting comfortable in the midget because of his size that played a role in it. My dad talked to him after the race and that's what he told him.
    Kid, have you seen Sammy Swindell lately. I don't think bloomy had anything on Sammy back in 2002 & 2003 in regards to size. Doesn't seem to hamper Sammy's performance at The Chili Bowl. You kinda' had to figure bloomy would have created plausible deniability for flat having his ass handed to him at one of dirt racing's biggest events.

Kid, have you seen Sammy Swindell lately. I don't think bloomy had anything on Sammy back in 2002 & 2003 in regards to size. Doesn't seem to hamper Sammy's performance at The Chili Bowl. You kinda' had to figure bloomy would have created plausible deniability for flat having his ass handed to him at one of dirt racing's biggest events.
    ok...so lets put Sammy in a dlm at Eldora...I betcha he wouldn't make the show!

cnbf, you and I have been over this before, more than once, but you're a reasonable, stand up guy and I think you'd agree that the really, really good and diverse race car drivers can adapt to whatever is under them at any given time on any given track. It's been apparent over the years that bloomy was never able to do that with any degree of sustained success. What you're saying is absolutely true, bloomy, like Moyer, always drives the car as straight as possible. That's their style and it has served both very well driving late models over the years.

I guess we can disregard bloomy's suckie performances in the truck due to him fukking it up, and the 2002 & 2003 Chili Bowl fiasco's due to that type racing not fitting his "style". So, what was his inherent problems in adapting to an ARCA car, especially on the dirt (see Springfield 1991)? In 3 starts at Michigan, Springfield, Illinois and Atlanta he had an average starting position of 16th and a spectacular average finish in those 3 races of 30th.

Now, to be fair, bloomy lost an engine at Michigan. But at Springfield he started on the outside of the second row due to a rain shower that shut down qualifying for an hour making the old mile super tacky and bloomy was the second car out to qualify after the rain, thus the 4th quick time. When the initial green was waved he spun in front of nearly the whole field trying to make it 3 wide going into #1 on the first turn of the first lap. At Atlanta he wadded up the race car pretty much all by hisself.
    Yeah I dunno man, I just don't think he can jump in something and drive it if it's different from his usual stuff. He has to study it, get used to it, whatever. Not that Larson, Hewitt, Clauson type. I think he's a very good driver and very calculated, just not a well rounded seat of your pants drive anything right away guy. I don't look at it as a positive or a negative. I'd rather be dam near perfect at one thing than a jack of all trades, it's how I look at my job. And I'm not trying to detract from anyone out there whatsoever.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    ok...so lets put Sammy in a dlm at Eldora...I betcha he wouldn't make the show!
    Sammy may be chunky, but he is short, Scott is pretty tall. And there is not a bigger a$$hole in any form of motorsports than Sammy. Dirty as they come and an a$$hole, Paul Tracy might be a contender.

So I could care less if Sammy was AJ, Tony, or Mario, his whole package just makes me wanna puke.

Bloomer-2006 Kalamazoo Klash in Randy Sweet's car;
    Qualified 6 out of 69 cars. Finished 17th 179 laps completed out of 200.

All I know is that when he was being courted for a Busch ride, late 90's or early 2000's, he ran 2 Hooters cup races. He finished top 3 in both of them. When you outrun Freddie Query, Rick Crawford, and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ie Anderson in a late model, you have accomplished something!

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    All I know is that when he was being courted for a Busch ride, late 90's or early 2000's, he ran 2 Hooters cup races. He finished top 3 in both of them. When you outrun Freddie Query, Rick Crawford, and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ie Anderson in a late model, you have accomplished something!
    Thems the ones I couldn't remember.

It was just one race. Bloomquist career is about the whole.

Sammy is a pudgy manlet. Bloomer is a pudgy 6' 1" or 6' 2". Apples to oranges.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!