Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by roughride View Post
    Hey there is no doubt that he is one of the greatest of the greats but come on crown jewel after crown jewel. I feel like he was so outspoken about Davenport and the Rumley device was nothing more than a smoke screen for whatever he has going on. You ever notice how there is usually an ebb and flow with certain cars getting better and others fading during these hundred lappers? Especially after yellows. Well how often does his ever fade, hardly ever, it usually just gets better and better. He is racing against the best of the best ie. Lanigan, O'neal, Mcdowell, all with NASCAR connections for technology and money. Not to mention Clanton, Madden, and Pearson who are no newcomers either. I do believe he is the best of the best, I just have a hard time believing someone can be so dominant every time it counts?
    McDowell is in a Sweet/Bloomquist car and no longer has NASCAR money behind him.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by roughride View Post
    I personally think there is some cheating going on with Bloomy. Many cars were good at points during the race ie... Overton, Mars, T-mac. and during the first 50 laps or so Bloomer really wasn't going anywhere. Then comes the caution and all of a sudden here he is. I do not think it is traction control, but some sort of adjustability---weight jackers at the corners, shocks adjustable from the cok-pit, or moveable weight in the car. Watch Bloomers car after a yellow, his car never seems to go away, but instead gets better. I've seen them tech these cars before and I would suspect something is going on somewhere-very lax. There is no doubt he his one of the best but there is close to 100 million dollars of equipment with some of the best drivers in the world chasing him every weekend and they're not making much progress. Still getting whipped at every crown jewel there is.
    He has three trick gizmo's they will never find or be able to outlaw:

1. Balanced Setup.

2. Patience.

3. Throttle control.

I wouldn't care if there was 10 million dollars equipment in the pits, most cars are NOT setup properly and then driven poorly, as well as making bad driving decisions. Bloomquist knows his car(doesn't change brands 3 times a year) and he knows that track. He doesn't show up to Eldora wondering who his competition will be, he shows up to race the track and no one else.
    Last edited by MaverickSprints; 06-12-2017 at 10:26 AM.
    History doesn't always repeat, but it does often rhyme.