Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    joshroth14 Guest

Randy Sweet sure can build a good car. Man has many flaws but no one can match him and Scott together. Watching them talk for over a hour about the setup. They have a good thing going right now. That peice they had tonight was stout. 4 second USA win and no one could run with him tonight.

I personally think there is some cheating going on with Bloomy. Many cars were good at points during the race ie... Overton, Mars, T-mac. and during the first 50 laps or so Bloomer really wasn't going anywhere. Then comes the caution and all of a sudden here he is. I do not think it is traction control, but some sort of adjustability---weight jackers at the corners, shocks adjustable from the cok-pit, or moveable weight in the car. Watch Bloomers car after a yellow, his car never seems to go away, but instead gets better. I've seen them tech these cars before and I would suspect something is going on somewhere-very lax. There is no doubt he his one of the best but there is close to 100 million dollars of equipment with some of the best drivers in the world chasing him every weekend and they're not making much progress. Still getting whipped at every crown jewel there is.

Quote Originally Posted by roughride View Post
    I personally think there is some cheating going on with Bloomy. Many cars were good at points during the race ie... Overton, Mars, T-mac. and during the first 50 laps or so Bloomer really wasn't going anywhere. Then comes the caution and all of a sudden here he is. I do not think it is traction control, but some sort of adjustability---weight jackers at the corners, shocks adjustable from the cok-pit, or moveable weight in the car. Watch Bloomers car after a yellow, his car never seems to go away, but instead gets better. I've seen them tech these cars before and I would suspect something is going on somewhere-very lax. There is no doubt he his one of the best but there is close to 100 million dollars of equipment with some of the best drivers in the world chasing him every weekend and they're not making much progress. Still getting whipped at every crown jewel there is.
    Someone has the tin foil cap in early lol

Default Chasing Bloomquist

No he's not cheating. There are a bunch of Dreamers chasing him and they better get used to getting beat. Nothing can beat experience and passion.

Bloomquist ran the bottom basically the entire race. The combination of chassis, motor, gear and the experience of the driver prevailed here. Like I said earlier I think Overton and Bshepp running the top burned the RF off over time. Bloomquist could've also been laying off at first also know there's going to be cautions to make moves for position. As long as he's in the top 5 he knows he's sitting pretty good at half way.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Bloomquist ran the bottom basically the entire race. The combination of chassis, motor, gear and the experience of the driver prevailed here. Like I said earlier I think Overton and Bshepp running the top burned the RF off over time. Bloomquist could've also been laying off at first also know there's going to be cautions to make moves for position. As long as he's in the top 5 he knows he's sitting pretty good at half way.
    Right. It's called 100 lap race strategy. These Crown Jewels are not a 30 lap race at Volusia.

Ya know, I guess I shouldn't be suprised, but Jesus Christ, the thought put into some of these posts is astounding.

The guy sued Eldora and UMP, if they could hang him on anything, you bet your a$$ they woulda. And you're correct, his car doesn't handle like everyone else's. NEVER FUKIN HAS. He doesn't believe in building cars like everyone else. They are way more durable and stiff, made to drive straight.

You realize he's raced for over 30 years and knows how to run crown jewel long races? No one gives a sh!t who is leading lap 1-99, it's lap 100 that matters. Stay near the front, take what's presented to you, and save your sh!t for the last 25-50 laps. Really not rocket science.

Guessing the movie Signs is your favorite movie.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I quote and I do mean quote to you that I'm not a Scott Bloomquist fan! Jimmy Owen's fan here all the way.... And yes there are part's of what you have written that I do agree with about Bloomquist.... Yes Overton , Mars and T-Mac were good last night.... Bloomquist just happened to be BETTER!!! Yes you bring up a valid point of the Best Dirt Latemodel Driver's in the world chasing after Scott on a daily and weekly basis which I also have to agree with you on.....But what I can't and won't agree with you on is Bloomquist Cheating to get it done! Oh don't get me wrong here....... Would I put it past him to cheat? No I wouldn't.... Have I seen him cheat? Sure anyone who know's Scott Bloomquist has seen him cheat.... With that said.... Bloomquist is just that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)in Good and doesn't need,want or have to cheat to win! Push the grey area? Sure they all do... Now before you go and pop off about Bloomquist Cheating again.... Do your homework my friend!! Believe none of what you hear and half of what you 👀 👀 see....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Nasty Just wanted to say hi and glad to see you on here.

Bloomer was just the class of the field last night. As far as cheating didn't they catch him with tainted tires in the past so, they say

Some cheating going on? Yep, lol... Wrg just overlooked that one im sure

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Sammy may be chunky, but he is short, Scott is pretty tall. And there is not a bigger a$$hole in any form of motorsports than Sammy. Dirty as they come and an a$$hole, Paul Tracy might be a contender.

So I could care less if Sammy was AJ, Tony, or Mario, his whole package just makes me wanna puke.
    Can't take issue with what you're saying, cnbf. I think he gets worse as the years go by. Only issue is mentioning Tony with A.J. and Mario. Not in the same league.

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    All I know is that when he was being courted for a Busch ride, late 90's or early 2000's, he ran 2 Hooters cup races. He finished top 3 in both of them. When you outrun Freddie Query, Rick Crawford, and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ie Anderson in a late model, you have accomplished something!
    Obviously wasn't good enough for him to take the next step up the ladder.

Kyle Larson won the very first race he ever ran in a stock car. It was on asphalt, too. He also won the All Pro East championship his rookie year. See the difference? Maybe that's why he's winning races and competing for a Cup championship and banking more money in one season than bloomy will bank in 4 or 5 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    It was just one race. Bloomquist career is about the whole.
    Actually it was two Chili Bowl's, Clayton. 2002 and 2003 and both were equally abysmal. I mean really bad.

Still, no one has made any excuses for bloomy's ARCA bust. In comparison Kevin Swindell came to Springfield to drive an ARCA car having never seen the place and qualified 2nd, finished 3rd and led 1/4 of the race. Of course KS won 4 consecutive Chili Bowl's, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Sammy is a pudgy manlet. Bloomer is a pudgy 6' 1" or 6' 2". Apples to oranges.
    Fat is fat and bloomy ain't pudgy, he's fat. 6' 1" is tall? Dave Darland is a hell of a lot taller than bloomy and he don't seem to have any trouble driving a midget. LOL! Try again.

Maybe that's why Davenport didn't have a good Chili Bowl in January. He must be too dammed tall! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I quote and I do mean quote to you that I'm not a Scott Bloomquist fan! Jimmy Owen's fan here all the way.... And yes there are part's of what you have written that I do agree with about Bloomquist.... Yes Overton , Mars and T-Mac were good last night.... Bloomquist just happened to be BETTER!!! Yes you bring up a valid point of the Best Dirt Latemodel Driver's in the world chasing after Scott on a daily and weekly basis which I also have to agree with you on.....But what I can't and won't agree with you on is Bloomquist Cheating to get it done! Oh don't get me wrong here....... Would I put it past him to cheat? No I wouldn't.... Have I seen him cheat? Sure anyone who know's Scott Bloomquist has seen him cheat.... With that said.... Bloomquist is just that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)in Good and doesn't need,want or have to cheat to win! Push the grey area? Sure they all do... Now before you go and pop off about Bloomquist Cheating again.... Do your homework my friend!! Believe none of what you hear and half of what you   see....
    Hey buddy great post. Always good to read your "get your head out of ur as* posts and listen up"

You're like the EF Huten (or how ever u spell it) of 4m! They all better listen cause you ain't shTin'!!

Hope you're well man. Miss u on here!

He was so smooth in that car last night. Wasn't jacked up, throwing it into the corner and over driving it. Car was straight. Hit his marks every lap except for a little bit in lap traffic.

[QUOTE=CIRF;2112035]

Obviously wasn't good enough for him to take the next step up the ladder.

You obviously are a hater, and that's ok. But, you're talking out your rearend, and don't know what you're talking about.

I was there, obviously, you weren't! It was strictly about the $$!

I was told that the so called secret sauce that Bloomquist uses,is bought in the Southwest Ohio area,and he picked this up on his way to Eldora.
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Smooth and straight is traction on all four wheels. Throwing the car into the corner creates more wheel spin.

The guy did dominate the USA 100 basically on 7 cylinders for almost that last 40 laps.
    Smooth and straight is correct I watched Doug Wolfgang pilot a sprint car for many years and he drove as if he was on pavement most of the time and he was always moving forward side ways looks cool but scrubs a lot of speed especially on a dry track

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    I was told that the so called secret sauce that Bloomquist uses,is bought in the Southwest Ohio area,and he picked this up on his way to Eldora.
    Yeah, but that acetone/transmission fluid sure does burn, when you snort it!

Hey there is no doubt that he is one of the greatest of the greats but come on crown jewel after crown jewel. I feel like he was so outspoken about Davenport and the Rumley device was nothing more than a smoke screen for whatever he has going on. You ever notice how there is usually an ebb and flow with certain cars getting better and others fading during these hundred lappers? Especially after yellows. Well how often does his ever fade, hardly ever, it usually just gets better and better. He is racing against the best of the best ie. Lanigan, O'neal, Mcdowell, all with NASCAR connections for technology and money. Not to mention Clanton, Madden, and Pearson who are no newcomers either. I do believe he is the best of the best, I just have a hard time believing someone can be so dominant every time it counts?

Hey there is no doubt that he is one of the greatest of the greats but come on crown jewel after crown jewel. I feel like he was so outspoken about Davenport and the Rumley device was nothing more than a smoke screen for whatever he has going on. You ever notice how there is usually an ebb and flow with certain cars getting better and others fading during these hundred lappers? Especially after yellows. Well how often does his ever fade, hardly ever, it usually just gets better and better. He is racing against the best of the best ie. Lanigan, O'neal, Mcdowell, all with NASCAR connections for technology and money. Not to mention Clanton, Madden, and Pearson who are no newcomers either. I do believe he is the best of the best, I just have a hard time believing someone can be so dominant every time it counts?
    Believe it my friend, believe it. The drivers you mentioned were no where near the front. NASCAR connections don't know anything about beating Bloomer. He is out driving guys, and saving his tires. Pierce is kind of doing the same thing.

Your right bud.. Bloomquist did cheat... hes too smart and has a heavy right foot. Other than that hes like everybody else. Thats why he is the G.O.A.T!!!! Like him or not he is the best it dlm
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!