This car has a total of three non-competitive laps on it. Everything is new with the exception of the tach. The incidentals.............. Wilwood master cylinders and calipers, light weight front hubs, electric brake shut-off, brake adjuster, four gauge panel and digital tach, Chevelle lowers, Sweet 8:1 steering box, Sweet collapsible steering shaft, Howe ball joints, 22 gallon tear drop fuel cell, Winters QC with gun-drilled axles, Keyser bird cages, progressive pull bar, Landrum springs, Outpace bars, Bassett wheels, Simpson belts, Under car and hood LED lighting, CSI shocks with covers, BSB eliminator, Butlerbuilt full containment seat, Fast Shaft drive shaft, Jones rear-drive power steering pump.

The car as it sits now is race ready with a SPEC 408 motor and Brinn transmission and bell housing. (See my other ads regarding the 408 and a fresh 377 I have.)

Will to sell as a roller or a turn key. Nothing was spared here. Looking to sell as my racing days are over. Looking to move this and all my parts. Reasonable offers considered. Located in the Indianapolis area. Please no tire kickers. Call or text 317-512-5386.