Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default But they call us deplorables!

These idiot Libtards are having a serious meltdown! What a bunch of scumbags!

RUSH: Kirsten Gillibrand, senatorette from New York today at the Personal Democracy Forum, she… Well, just listen.

GILLIBRAND: Has he kept any of these promises? No. (Bleep) no. Umm…

FOLLOWERS: (giggling)

GILLIBRAND: Instead —

FOLLOWERS: (laughing)

RUSH: Stop the tape! She dropped the F-bomb. We bleeped it out. “Has he kept any of these promises? No.” Then she dropped the F-bomb. “F— no.” Here. Hear it again.

GILLIBRAND: Has he kept any of these promises? No. F(bleep) no. Umm…

GILLIBRAND: Instead —

FOLLOWERS: (applause)

GILLIBRAND: (snickers) Sorry. Um, I understand it’s a younger audience; it’s okay.

GILLIBRAND: And even though we as Democrats are on the right side of almost all issues, many hardworking families just haven’t felt that we’ve been fighting for them. Fundamentally, if we are not helping people, we should go the f(bleep) home.

RUSH: She did it again! She dropped F-bomb again. The Democrats are dropping the F-bomb at practically every appearance now, because they think that’s how they connect to the Millennials. They’re losing their minds. And now, “[If we’re not helping people, we should go the f— home.” I endorse that. Get the hell out of Dodge. You people are causing more trouble. You are. You know what? It’s the Democrat Party that is destroying the integrity of the American electoral system. It’s not Putin. It’s not Dmitry Medvedev. It’s not the ChiComs. It’s not the Norks. It’s the Democrat Party, which has sought to destroy the integrity of the American electoral system, all because they’re a bunch of spoilsports who lost the election.

Oh (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) we are dropping F bombs!!! Better get your fall out shelters ready once North Korea tortures Seal Team Six enough they will know enough to end our world....I hope someone can find balljoints talking dog so we know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Oh (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) we are dropping F bombs!!! Better get your fall out shelters ready once North Korea tortures Seal Team Six enough they will know enough to end our world....I hope someone can find balljoints talking dog so we know what to do.
    I thought they all got killed or captured! lol

Whats funny is that Gillibrand was complaining about the profanity in Trumps election speeches lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Whats funny is that Gillibrand was complaining about the profanity in Trumps election speeches lmao
    Did Rush call out trump?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Did Rush call out trump?
    And once again..."I did not vote for that woman, but I'll support her wicked party"!

Did Rush call out trump?
    Oh... ok... as Ive said Demerals have one set of rules, everyone else has theirs.... you just proved it. Its called Practice what YOU PREACH!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    And once again..."I did not vote for that woman, but I'll support her wicked party"!

I see you still can't wrap your head around it. Again I will ask did Rush call out Trump?

Did you post anything on here about Trump when he used profanity?

Oh... ok... as Ive said Demerals have one set of rules, everyone else has theirs.... you just proved it. Its called Practice what YOU PREACH!!!!
    Again did Rush call out Trump when he used profanity?

Again did Rush call out Trump when he used profanity?
    To answer your Idk didnt listen to the program. But my point is if your going to bitch and whine about what someone else is doing shouldnt you be leading by example? H€ll they(demerals) even made a commercial about it. More demeral rules you cant do it but I can bs

I'm not bitching and whining all I asked Did Rush call out Trump. It's a yes or no question so, the answer should be yes or no. It's ok I understand why you don't want to answer.

I see you still can't wrap your head around it. Again I will ask did Rush call out Trump?

Did you post anything on here about Trump when he used profanity?
    Nope...haven't heard him use the f-bomb, esp trying to appeal to a select voter group!

I'm not bitching and whining all I asked Did Rush call out Trump. It's a yes or no question so, the answer should be yes or no. It's ok I understand why you don't want to answer.
    As I said didnt listen to the program. But thats not the point here bud. The point is practice what you preach.... period

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    Nope...haven't heard him use the f-bomb, esp trying to appeal to a select voter group!
    Profanity is profanity, so are you saying then Rush never called out Thump for his profanity?

As I said didnt listen to the program. But thats not the point here bud. The point is practice what you preach.... period
    At any point did you ever hear Rush call out Trump for his profanity? in any show he has done.
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-10-2017 at 09:39 AM.

At any point did you ever hear Rush call out Trump for his profanity? in any show he has done.
    Nope he didnt. And Im not bitching about it Ive heard worse. And Ill say it again... its not the point. And you tell me I cnt wrap my mind around some things... LMFAO

Profanity is profanity, so are you saying then Rush never called out Thump for his profanity?
    Don't really know!

Did Rush call out trump?
    Yes....right after Lemmon and Anderson called out killary and her party.....did you miss it?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

So, your saying Rush called out Trump for profanity.

I wasn't aware of Hillary using profanity on TV.

You aren't aware of a lot of things apparaently........but I'm not judging.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????