Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    No crap, and like someone else said.....by all means keep on doing what you're doing to help others.....I've always lived by the mantra of " if I'm able to help or be in a position to do something nice for someone , then I should."

I just don't talk about it to make myself feel better or to make others think a certain way about me,that's all......
    First thing is I really don't care what others think of me and I wasn't doing it for that reason.

I don't have to make myself feel better for anyone and like I said if that was the case I would have done it before.
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-11-2017 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Just wanted to do something nice for the school and students. That's what this no good liberal communist libatrd demmeral and whatever else I have been called does for people. I try and help them out when I can.
    You want to help society even more??? Then quit supporting liberalism/communism and bad mouthing those that would oppose it and are trying to undo the damage of the last eight years. Time to grow up and wise up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You want to help society even more??? Then quit supporting liberalism/communism and bad mouthing those that would oppose it and are trying to undo the damage of the last eight years. Time to grow up and wise up!!!
    Ok daddy lol, how about we do this you support who you want and I will support who I want and you and I will get along better lol

Ok daddy lol, how about we do this you support who you want and I will support who I want and you and I will get along better lol
    Okay but do be aware that YOU are supporting the likes of what the following article reads, while at the same time taking shots at our president for taking a stand against stuff like this happening. And that I have just no respect. It's your call to support you wish though.

My Hometown is Gone.
    By Kelly -Jun 12, 2017142311
    Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter
    This article is heart breaking. I’m sure that many social justice warriors would disagree, on the grounds I’m being racist or anti-multi-cultural or whatever BS they can come up with to stoke the fires of their perpetual indignation but this story really made me think. When did the original residents get consulted before importing so many people from alien cultures?

Self-reliance is about more than prepping for a storm, it’s about prepping for whatever life can throw at you. And we need to be ready for everything, including the occupation of our homes.

In this article, “My Hometown is Gone,” Loretta Brady, who describes herself as a Christian, American, Gen-X, Stayhome Mom, Attorney was raised in Utica, NY. She left for a while and returned. Her childhood was spent in the American Dream, a large Catholic family playing across yards with other families. Her family went “way back” and had been stalwarts of the community.

http://goo.gl/BiQU4
    (William P. Cannon/Utica Observer-Dispatch) CC BY-ND 2.0
    Fast forward to her return. Utica had always been “the city that loves refugees” but under Obama things accelerated. Muslim immigrants were suddenly in local bureaucratic positions where they had power over you. This, in what is probably one of the most corrupt states in the union, where the power of the state is everything. The Methodist Church had become a mosque (photo).

In a personal example Loretta describes the day she made a mistake that got her arrested. She had popped into a drugstore leaving her kids in the car. Utica is near the Canadian border so not very hot, and certainly it was something her parents had done with her and she’d never stopped to think about. She was reported and arrested. The process was conducted by local officials. Her words:

SO LET ME JUST SUMMARIZE: THE SOCIAL WORKER AT THE SCHOOL IS MUSLIM, THE ADMINISTRATOR WHO OK’S HOMESCHOOLING IS MUSLIM, THE CPS WORKER IS MUSLIM, THE NURSE PRACTITIONER AT THE ER IS MUSLIM, THE DOCTOR AT THE ER IS MUSLIM. THESE ARE POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY THAT WIELD A LOT OF POWER.

Go here and read her whole story. See how she couldn’t get food stamps but the refugees could, see how housing went first to refugees, see how these groups would not integrate with the community. And read how Loretta wept when she moved to North Carolina and went to a Walmart full of — Americans.

This story of how a faded town is being sold out in order to fulfill the Liberal ambition of destroying Western civilization, and change America for ever will really make you think.

Please leave a Comment if you have personal experience of a town like this.

Like I said you support who you want and I will support who I want and like I said in the past I don't support everything each party does. I like some of what they both do and I don't like some of what they both do.

If the demerals dont get their head out of their @$$es with their political correct thinking that its ok to have muslims in this country itll be worse than Europe. I dont give a tinkers dam what they think we need to get a hold on whats going on with the ones we have already in this country. The ban needs to pass.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Like I said you support who you want and I will support who I want and like I said in the past I don't support everything each party does. I like some of what they both do and I don't like some of what they both do.
    Remember c-dub this is the guy that liked one canidate but voted for another and they both lost.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

It is not about what candidate you support, it is about decency. I suppose the Culture play about Trump being Murdered on stage is healthy too. Oh wait, that is Caesar dressed up to look like Trump. Coming to a playhouse near you. Yep, if the professors and left wing school marms cannot corrupt our youngsters minds efficiently, the Play houses and Hollywood will continue to carry the torch. Many of the Dems. "Oh that is terrible, wink wink" Really sad

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Remember c-dub this is the guy that liked one canidate but voted for another and they both lost.
    Well that was good for a late afternoon chuckle........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????