Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Time for the highside hustler to try something else

I'm a big fan of you,Jason,but something is not right with the chemistry of your driving style and those Moyer victory. Your way to good of driver to be struggling like you have this year. Not trying to insult anyone,just shocked at cars performance this year.

I am with you he has lost it....

He needs to get his green car back from Lance. It's hard to believe that car is still competitive. They should name it Sherman.....because of the Sherman tank.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    I'm a big fan of you,Jason,but something is not right with the chemistry of your driving style and those Moyer victory. Your way to good of driver to be struggling like you have this year. Not trying to insult anyone,just shocked at cars performance this year.
    I agree 100% with your post as does everyone I discuss this with. He didn't struggle this bad with the Black Diamond. I've been sayin all year, if Billy can't win in his own car, how are these other guys suppose to have success? Moyer is supposedly retired yet he's run over 30 races so far and still seem to be struggling with the chassis. Maybe he found something this weekend at Eldora that worked.
    Jason has not been the same since he got out of the Pierce Chassis. Just from watching some guys driving styles this year, I'd like to see him in a XR1. Guys like Marlar and BShep and Babb have been fast in theirs and the driving styles are quite similar.
    8/13/16

I agree highside that he hasn't been the same since he got out of the Pierce car and he should try a XR1

I would like to see him settle their problem's with Bob Pierce, and go back to a Pierce Chassis...

Start can start by losing a 100 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Sure didn't hurt Bloomer last night

It all would still have to be 2300 pounds so how would that help...
    Fixed it Gold
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 06-12-2017 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I agree 100% with your post as does everyone I discuss this with. He didn't struggle this bad with the Black Diamond. I've been sayin all year, if Billy can't win in his own car, how are these other guys suppose to have success? Moyer is supposedly retired yet he's run over 30 races so far and still seem to be struggling with the chassis. Maybe he found something this weekend at Eldora that worked.
    Jason has not been the same since he got out of the Pierce Chassis. Just from watching some guys driving styles this year, I'd like to see him in a XR1. Guys like Marlar and BShep and Babb have been fast in theirs and the driving styles are quite similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by XRACER1993 View Post
    I would like to see him settle their problem's with Bob Pierce, and go back to a Pierce Chassis...
    I agree HH, it's a dang shame, because I like Jason.

You're right X, he was at his best when he made them work. Butt, I'm guessing the butt hurt on both sides is too much for them to make amends. Though if they could,he'd probably run pretty well. Though Bobby is still the only one above a local to regional guy making them work.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    It all would still have to be 3200 pounds so how would that help...
    To much left side percentage lol.

That's called left side downforce
    8/13/16

The performance of the Moyer Victory cars has gone down since Brandon Overton got out of his and switched to the 116 after Charlotte last year. I think he had something figured out about those cars. Little Billy was also running better when they were travelling on WoO together. Hope they get them going again soon.

I'd love to see him in an XR-1.

l can't believe he's stayed with it this long...he's getting beat by everybody...Time for change..

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    It all would still have to be 3200 pounds so how would that help...
    That's his problem....he's 900 lbs overweight!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Sure didn't hurt Bloomer last night
    Have you seen his belly? Seriously he's so out of shape it's laughable, he can barely squeeze in and out of his car. I like Jason he's a great guy but it's time to put down the Busch start working out and taking his profession seriously.

I was trying to not mention his weight because I could stand to lose some myself,but that is surely part of the problem too. But how long can you go not even being able to win at your local tracks in that chassis. If it's a money issue,I totally get it. But maybe try and drive someone else's backup car to try a rocket or a longhorns. Although Shirley seems to be struggling in his longhorns this year.

Have you seen his belly? Seriously he's so out of shape it's laughable, he can barely squeeze in and out of his car. I like Jason he's a great guy but it's time to put down the Busch start working out and taking his profession seriously.

Don't get me wrong being in shape would be better I can't dispute that and I'm sure he wouldn't either but, frankly that's none of my business.

His physical condition isn't what's keeping him from winning.