Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Red face Where's all the 32 guys????

What happened to all the 32 nuthuggers, are they too busy licking the back of that shirt to post?

But but. He came from the back in the Bmain to get the transfer spot..... lol Which is actually pretty impressive but there was no way he was coming from the back to the front in the A main.

Or Davenport band wagoners

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    What happened to all the 32 nuthuggers, are they too busy licking the back of that shirt to post?
    They're busy counting their t-shirt sales.....so hopefully they can say that they beat Bloomer at something!

Wonder what tshirt Bloomer could come out with the f-bomb on it?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    But but. He came from the back in the Bmain to get the transfer spot..... lol Which is actually pretty impressive but there was no way he was coming from the back to the front in the A main.
    They didn't run to good all weekend so, coming from the back to the front in the b-main was impressive. You can't win them all and sometimes your going to have a bad week. Hey if gives the haters something to talk about.

Now he starts the Summer Nats tour and we will have to listen to the haters again about his cherry picking but, they will get the last laugh when they cash the checks.

Were watching you gloat!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Hey Fool ! , I'm still here
    8/13/16

So he had a bad week... He Will win one and they be back....To Bad the SN ant what they use to be.. Hope a few more run it this year.....

I don't get it. I have scrolled back on countless threads and you hardly ever see pierce fans saying much more than good win or something like that not rooting there nuthuggin horn as you say.. That is until someone who obviously dislikes pierce chimes in then the thread goes to crap. It's the same people each time. Don't take my word for it go look for yourself. There was another thread that said some garbage about his wrap and nursery rhymes... really kiddies? Why do you guys feel the need to discredit this young man or bash him like you do? It's not his fans. It's the fools on here that will twist this post around and make me and all pierce fans the bad guys. I was there yesterday. Bobby had them covered in that heat race. Flats happen. It's part of it. And for you 4m know it alls I promise you this, the loudest roar from the crowd was when pierce made it into the feature via the consi. BY FAR!

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    I don't get it. I have scrolled back on countless threads and you hardly ever see pierce fans saying much more than good win or something like that not rooting there nuthuggin horn as you say.. That is until someone who obviously dislikes pierce chimes in then the thread goes to crap. It's the same people each time. Don't take my word for it go look for yourself. There was another thread that said some garbage about his wrap and nursery rhymes... really kiddies? Why do you guys feel the need to discredit this young man or bash him like you do? It's not his fans. It's the fools on here that will twist this post around and make me and all pierce fans the bad guys. I was there yesterday. Bobby had them covered in that heat race. Flats happen. It's part of it. And for you 4m know it alls I promise you this, the loudest roar from the crowd was when pierce made it into the feature via the consi. BY FAR!
    Because they know if he's in the show it's likely he will put on a show and that's all you can ask for when you pay at the gate.

Flats happen. It's part of it. And for you 4m know it alls I promise you this, the loudest roar from the crowd was when pierce made it into the feature via the consi. BY FAR!
    Flats do happen. They give 2 laps to fix it, he thought he should've gotten more because he said he ran something over on the track. No one here is denying that his run from the back to the transfer spot wasn't unimpressive.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 06-11-2017 at 07:00 PM.

That move Bobby made to intentionally bring g out the yellow was pretty minor league.

Flats do happen. They give 2 laps to fix it, he thought he should've gotten more because he said he ran something over on the track. No one here is denying that his run from the back to the transfer spot wasn't unimpressive.
    They sure are a touchy bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    They sure are a touchy bunch!
    No not touchy, it's just that EVERYTIME anybody says anything positive about pierce it gets twisted, just like now.

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    Where I set at Eldora all those nut huggers were pretty quiet lmao some dude stood up right after the feature and yelled Bobby (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing Pierce lmao and not one of the huggers said a word his fans have created a conceited little monster with their following he has changed big time from the kid that went out of his way to talk to fans to one that no longer does near as much.Please don't say bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) he still talks to the fans I agree he does but nothing like he did 3 years ago not near the same.Im cool with the new shirts but as an owner and chassis builder dad should not be on board with that crap little kids are fans to and deserve better than smut JMO

No not touchy, it's just that EVERYTIME anybody says anything positive about pierce it gets twisted, just like now.
    Just like Bloomer O my God hes made it to Blooms ...... will lets not get cared a way...

Agreed lmao Davenport supporters are less than half what they were just a year ago.Actually I don't think Davenport had the fans support as much as they seen him as someone that might beat Bloomquist from time to time same as this season before the season everyone had this dream that Josh Richards was going to come to Lucas and dominate we see how that's going huh

Maybe not here but at the track they are nut huggers and he is another one that beats the hell out of his car if he would take care of it once in awhile he might win more ya think? Everytime they load the car its a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) box beat to death

Most of us like Bobby.....we just like jerkin his fans chain! Lighten up!

That was amazing what he did in that b-main, not many could've done that!

All you experts were right about this tire rule favoring Bobby too.