Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Hey Black you guys say some crazy things as well as Pierce fans on here but everybody has a right to their opinion..but when you say he has a bad reputation you speak as if everybody feels that way..the crowd went absolutely bonkers when he put it in the show..so this bad reputation you speak of I dont see it..its the 1/10 of the 1% of the fans...
    The real question is how many of those fans, in the stands, are die-hard info junkies like we are. I bet not too many % wise. I know when I talk to fans at the track, very few know about 4m or Dod!

We see all the videos and posts that a lot of 4m members post or refer us to. That's what makes the difference.

They say they don't know 4m but I bet you they do... Lmao! I'v brought up 4m at tracks from here to timbuktu. Not one person knew 4m. riiiight!!!! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Thats because the boobyflakes see him and posse do no wrong. Your post is prime example
    Hes not perfect by any means, but who is I understand you guys are not fans of his and his sucess has made you guys go that much harder at him..things are interpreted differently I guess depending on what side your on, but I dont blindly defend him I think he struggled at the dream and he needs to get better when he doesnt have a cushion to use..I had no problems with the track surface it was Bloomers bread and butter he is a setup wizard.....

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    They say they don't know 4m but I bet you they do... Lmao! I'v brought up 4m at tracks from here to timbuktu. Not one person knew 4m. riiiight!!!! hahaha
    Well well well you are exactly right on this post! Its about time we actually agreed about 1 thing.

Now back to your bashing lol
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Well well well you are exactly right on this post! Its about time we actually agreed about 1 thing.

Now back to your bashing lol
    He knows this first hand don't ya litey boy. Anyone mentions 4m at the tracks and litey here runs lol

Hes not perfect by any means, but who is I understand you guys are not fans of his and his sucess has made you guys go that much harder at him..things are interpreted differently I guess depending on what side your on, but I dont blindly defend him I think he struggled at the dream and he needs to get better when he doesnt have a cushion to use..I had no problems with the track surface it was Bloomers bread and butter he is a setup wizard.....
    Just cause someone does something good .. Dont mean they ant a A$$hole...

Is the pre-meditated crotch chop not offensive to you all that are offended by the t-shirt? Just wondering. If we are worried about what the "kids" see. Bloomer is saying eat my c0ck and 32 is saying eat Sh*t. I think we are splitting hairs on morality lol

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Is the pre-meditated crotch chop not offensive to you all that are offended by the t-shirt? Just wondering. If we are worried about what the "kids" see. Bloomer is saying eat my c0ck and 32 is saying eat Sh*t. I think we are splitting hairs on morality lol
    Which would you prefer. To eat c0k or shT?

I will take the opposite of your profection. Please give me a chit sammich
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I know i have Licked the man in the boat more then once...I Like a good prime Rib rib to a cOk or shT sandwich...Just knowing in my mine they would not be as good...

I was a fan of Bob Pierce. I have cheered for Bobby until I saw the shirt.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I was a fan of Bob Pierce. I have cheered for Bobby until I saw the shirt.
    From what I have heard... U aren't the only one...

How long do you figure he'll be wishing he hadn't done it? I know it don't take long for a bad taste in your mouth () for people to start disrespecting you right back... he's young, he'll learn, maybe...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I know i have Licked the man in the boat more then once...I Like a good prime Rib rib to a cOk or shT sandwich...Just knowing in my mine they would not be as good...
    Lmao!!! The little man in the boat can defiantly take a liking...

From what I have heard... U aren't the only one...

How long do you figure he'll be wishing he hadn't done it? I know it don't take long for a bad taste in your mouth () for people to start disrespecting you right back... he's young, he'll learn, maybe...
    The peerse clan are too stupid to know they're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    The peerse clan are too stupid to know they're stupid.
    Can't argue the obvious...

I'm not going to let what's on shirt make me not root for Bobby. Don't get me wrong I don't agree with it and one day I think will look back and say that was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm not going to let what's on shirt make me not root for Bobby. Don't get me wrong I don't agree with it and one day I think will look back and say that was a mistake.
    Bobby may be One kick A$$ car driver ... BUT theirs more to life then just that....Add the Shirt up with crying all the time that they ant treated right.. To some of the things he was doing wile driving. His dad going after people in the pits... it all adds up...Then his fans come on here and Rag that hes the best thing there is in the world and can do no wrong...Then calls all people that dont think so are haters....He can drive a car.. But I don't care he can..Then when something bad happen its never his fault...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 06-13-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Kind of like you looking back someday and saying that you were a big mistake???? hahahahahaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Bobby may be One kick A$$ car driver ... BUT theirs more to life then just that....Add the Shirt up with crying all the time that they ant treated right.. To some of the things he was doing wile driving. His dad going after people in the pits... it all adds up...Then his fans come on here and Rag that hes the best thing there is in the world and can do no wrong...Then calls all people that dont think so are haters....He can drive a car.. But I don't care he can..Then when something bad happen its never his fault...
    Cardirt0, I'm not telling anyone else if they should like team 32, Bob, Bobby or any other driver for that matter. I'm just stating that I'm not going to let what's on a shirt make me not root for Bobby. If you don't like them for the reason you gave that's your right.

Cardirt0, I'm not telling anyone else if they should like team 32, Bob, Bobby or any other driver for that matter. I'm just stating that I'm not going to let what's on a shirt make me not root for Bobby. If you don't like them for the reason you gave that's your right.
    And if you like him Go for it .. I will not tell someone they can or can not ever...He!! I helped Hedrick and lot more people did not like him then Bobby...If you love him or if you hate him thats up to each person....I just dont like BOB....