Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Davenport

Default Davenport

I Was at eldora looked really bad don't think him and Barry have there stuff together don't know if chassis or alack of motor but not him self either

It's missing Rumley that he can't get passed. ,

Quote Originally Posted by Spike 188 View Post
    I Was at eldora looked really bad don't think him and Barry have there stuff together don't know if chassis or alack of motor but not him self either
    If he was so bad Saturday, then please explain how he made the DREAM A-Main from a b-main that was filled with good drivers including Henry, Babc0ck, Pierce, McIntosh, Shirley, ect...
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by Spike 188 View Post
    Davenport is at best an average driver always has been then insert Rumleys who set the car up did the maintenance big strong motors and you have an average guy with great equipment winning races but they didn't like rebuilding the car after every race as Davenport is hard on the right side of the car if you get my drift Rumleys would rather stay home and enjoy than rebuilding someones high speed demo derby.Thats fact By the way those of you that jumped on the Superman band
    wagon 2 years ago and bought your swag lol its now selling 3 for 20 dollars on the clearance rack lolol

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    Davenport is at best an average driver always has been then insert Rumleys who set the car up did the maintenance big strong motors and you have an average guy with great equipment winning races but they didn't like rebuilding the car after every race as Davenport is hard on the right side of the car if you get my drift Rumleys would rather stay home and enjoy than rebuilding someones high speed demo derby.Thats fact By the way those of you that jumped on the Superman band
    wagon 2 years ago and bought your swag lol its now selling 3 for 20 dollars on the clearance rack lolol

If that's a fact, why aren't the Rumleys running their car this year with someone else in it? JD is far from an average driver. Will he ever live up to the season he had two years ago? The simple answer is no. He set the bar so high that the expectations he has now are unreachable. There's no denying that he's struggling this year, but it has more to do with the equipment he is in than his driving skill. He won a fair amount of races in the 116 last year.

I've bought rocket, bloomquist and bshep stuff off the 3 for 20 racks, just sayin.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    If that's a fact, why aren't the Rumleys running their car this year with someone else in it? JD is far from an average driver. Will he ever live up to the season he had two years ago? The simple answer is no. He set the bar so high that the expectations he has now are unreachable. There's no denying that he's struggling this year, but it has more to do with the equipment he is in than his driving skill. He won a fair amount of races in the 116 last year.
    Wrong I had a brief conversation at Atomic last season at the Buckeye nationals and both Rumleys were not happy with the fact they had to rebuild the car after every race one made the comment patients I heard that with my own ears so whatever you think

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I've bought rocket, bloomquist and bshep stuff off the 3 for 20 racks, just sayin.......
    3 year old stuff not last year not that quick I'm making a point that people jumped on a band wagon last season 2 years prior I could count Davenport shirts on one hand lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You shoppin at Goodwill again???

Wrong I had a brief conversation at Atomic last season at the Buckeye nationals and both Rumleys were not happy with the fact they had to rebuild the car after every race one made the comment patients I heard that with my own ears so whatever you think
    When you quit winning, things are not as rosy.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

He still looked better than Owens.

He was in a car that made the feature instead of being expert keyboard jockey like all the 4m experts. This site used to be great for information and to share racing stories. Now it's just a bunch of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s that want to run every driver down and bitch about everything to do with the sport maybe some of YOU experts should put a team together and get out of the stands and off the keyboard and show everyone how great of a driver you are.....

First time I every say this on this board, you are dumb ass (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Jd is no where average driver dont win agaist any national or regional drivers. Average drive is your local track driver that cant wheel (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

DJ has struggled this year sure, but he is in a totally different chassis and engine combination with a new team. Sometimes it just takes time to make the right adjustments to become competitive at a high level again. Also, JD was winning races around the south long before he was with rumley, so I know he has the talent to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtFan49 View Post
    He was in a car that made the feature instead of being expert keyboard jockey like all the 4m experts. This site used to be great for information and to share racing stories. Now it's just a bunch of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s that want to run every driver down and bitch about everything to do with the sport maybe some of YOU experts should put a team together and get out of the stands and off the keyboard and show everyone how great of a driver you are.....
    Perfect reply, you hit the nail on the head on all accounts.

Thumbs down Don't quit your day job.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    It's missing Rumley that he can't get passed. ,
    Wrong, so wrong.

Davenport is at best an average driver always has been then insert Rumleys who set the car up did the maintenance big strong motors and you have an average guy with great equipment winning races...
    Double Wrong. Not even close. You just keep gong in circles. Davenport was winning before Rumley and will continue to win long after Rumley. Its going to be exquisite watching you stuff so much crow in your dirty little mouth.
    History doesn't always repeat, but it does often rhyme.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtFan49 View Post
    Oh and 80 cars and some of the best in the business was there and he made the show.

Good post dirtfan49

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSprints View Post
    Wrong, so wrong.

Double Wrong. Not even close. You just keep gong in circles. Davenport was winning before Rumley and will continue to win long after Rumley. Its going to be exquisite watching you stuff so much crow in your dirty little mouth.
    JD went on and off like a dam light switch. What people are saying is right! You're wrong.

Prior to Rumley... Average. After Rumley... Below average! Period!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    JD went on and off like a dam light switch. What people are saying is right! You're wrong.

Prior to Rumley... Average. After Rumley... Below average! Period!!
    Won a WoO, Lucas, SAS, Southern National, plus numerous other shows in 2010. That light switch must have a slow reaction mechanism.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    First time I every say this on this board, you are dumb ass (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Jd is no where average driver dont win agaist any national or regional drivers. Average drive is your local track driver that cant wheel (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).
    Your first time saying that and you suck at it too lol. Call us all dumb as* all you like while the truth abuot jd some how passes right before your very eyes and you don't see or can't grasp the fact, Jack