Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Davenport

Hatfield makes about as good of a motor as any of them. Barry's cars are a little off. Owens and Francis couldn't get them to the front, and JD is doing about the same. can't deny that dude's talent, if they get the car hooked up he'll be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    The 116 would of won the dream with JD driving it....
    LMAO Davenport would have had the right rear beat to hell and right rear tire gone the idiot doesn't know a thing about finess its run as hard as I can as long as I can but most generally has the ass end of the car destroyed.I know for fact that why Rumley left

There was no one beating Bloomquist. Period, end of story.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    LMAO Davenport would have had the right rear beat to hell and right rear tire gone the idiot doesn't know a thing about finess its run as hard as I can as long as I can but most generally has the ass end of the car destroyed.I know for fact that why Rumley left
    If this is true, why aren't Rumleys racing? Fact is they done what they set out to do, Kevin has a engineering degree, so got a job. If I remember right...LeRoy was over travelling too. I personally don't think the BWRC is the right car for JD, maybe they'll get it figured out. JD is a great driver, would have no problem finding a ride.

Cough cough this not the reasoning of their split. Your full of yourself about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Cough cough this not the reasoning of their split. Your full of yourself about that.
    I know what I heard at Atomic last season at the Buckeye national I was standing beside the car heard the conversation about tearing up equipment never driving with finesse yep could be another reason but the type driver that so called superman is did not help period

You didn't have to convert the "idiot" sign around your neck to neon!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Depends which shocks you are talking about. Penske owns the inerter patents. CBR certainly didn't have access to that.
    Wasn't CBR running Integras still during the inerter deal?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Wasn't CBR running Integras still during the inerter deal?
    He said CBR didn't have the inerter deal. Pretty sure Lanigan had it or some form of it but that was before he ran for CBR.

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    He said CBR didn't have the inerter deal. Pretty sure Lanigan had it or some form of it but that was before he ran for CBR.
    Lanigan was an Integra guy too.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I know what I heard at Atomic last season at the Buckeye national I was standing beside the car heard the conversation about tearing up equipment never driving with finesse yep could be another reason but the type driver that so called superman is did not help period
    How I understood it thats why jd didnt get the Weaver ride.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    How I understood it thats why jd didnt get the Weaver ride.
    JD turned down the weaver ride to do something with Wright, had nothing to do with his driving style.

He tore up so much sh!t that night cruising the bottom to a 2nd place finish. He ran 2 races last year at atomic, 1st and 2nd place finishes. I don't know why there would be any kind of argument after either of those. This place cracks me up sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by billetbirdcage View Post
    JD turned down the weaver ride to do something with Wright, had nothing to do with his driving style.
    Ok. No disrespect to Barry but why would anyone turn down a winning ride to start over? Think about it
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Ok. No disrespect to Barry but why would anyone turn down a winning ride to start over? Think about it

Theres more to it than you know!

Why did the bear use the rabbit to wipe his azz.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

If JD had got the 116 ride he would be on cloud 9, and wearing the Cape 24/7, and no disrespect to Overton he is great , and running that 116 up front almost every race.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Theres more to it than you know!Why did the bear use the rabbit to wipe his azz.
    Because you wasnt around to do it...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    If JD had got the 116 ride he would be on cloud 9, and wearing the Cape 24/7, and no disrespect to Overton he is great , and running that 116 up front almost every race.
    I agree I think he would of won some big ones already too..Overton was never a factor till he stepped in that car...Davenport has to be kicking himself....

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I agree I think he would of won some big ones already too..Overton was never a factor till he stepped in that car...Davenport has to be kicking himself....
    Don't think for a second that Overton is a second rate driver.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Don't think for a second that Overton is a second rate driver.
    No not at all hes dang good....but lets all not send too high a praise yet like people did JD...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 06-22-2017 at 03:34 PM.