Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Davenport

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Won a WoO, Lucas, SAS, Southern National, plus numerous other shows in 2010. That light switch must have a slow reaction mechanism.
    Delusional if you think he is even close to a top 10 driver this year even top 20 for that matter Superman yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Easy big fella, dam lol. I'm not trying to hammer at you over this and won't be an ass and tell you to put ur ole lady on a diet . As I see it as well as others, he dropped from average after the fact with Rumley. Peace out!

Carry on your a good read 99.9% of the time...
    That's fact I don't care who you are

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    A average driver with great equipment does not win $600,000+ on the dirt late model circuit as some bonehead suggested. As I have observed, Davenport's problem is, in my opinion, horsepower and torque.
    Anyone can step on a trip wire once in awhile JD is frickin toast that 49 car was the junk of the Dream

Definitely not a supporter but he still made the show. 50+ other cars didn't

Default JD

Forgive me if I'm wrong wasn't Davenport in the Rumley # 6 in 2016 Lucas Oil tour and was beaten within an inch of his life by some dude named Bloomquist by 900 points?????? Just askin lol

So nobody thinks he would not be any better if Rumley was turning wrenches on the ICON ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    So nobody thinks he would not be any better if Rumley was turning wrenches on the ICON ?
    Good question. I say 50/50 chance. Keep in mind a few yrs back jd and barry had that winning streak so they can get the job done.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 06-15-2017 at 09:02 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Most likely, esp if he had a hand on the design side!

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    Forgive me if I'm wrong wasn't Davenport in the Rumley # 6 in 2016 Lucas Oil tour and was beaten within an inch of his life by some dude named Bloomquist by 900 points?????? Just askin lol
    Was he not ahead of everyone else? I guess those guys really suck.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Didn't the zero have a shock package that he and the 44 had from mid-end of 2014? Seems like I remember some rule changes at that seasons end.
    And I think Owens, and CBR. There was a few who had them. Not sure all who, but yeah he had that. Funny, no one gave Penske the time of day, then Bloomer starts running Penskes and bam, a sh!tload are running Penskes now.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    I agree, Bloomer wooped up on JD the entire 2nd half of the season, but he did that to everyone. Davenport finished 1st and 2nd the past 2 years on the Lucas Tour. If he's an average driver at best, we are really offending a lot of big names out there who finished behind JD. Owens, O'Neal, EPJ, Sheppard, T-Mac, etc, etc...

If he doesn't win the Ultimate race tonight at Lavonia Ga, he ain't gonna win for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    If he doesn't win the Ultimate race tonight at Lavonia Ga, he ain't gonna win for a while!
    He's not running this weekend...in the shop

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I agree, Bloomer wooped up on JD the entire 2nd half of the season, but he did that to everyone. Davenport finished 1st and 2nd the past 2 years on the Lucas Tour. If he's an average driver at best, we are really offending a lot of big names out there who finished behind JD. Owens, O'Neal, EPJ, Sheppard, T-Mac, etc, etc...
    Stop using logic on this board, most will never get the grasp of that lol

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    And I think Owens, and CBR. There was a few who had them. Not sure all who, but yeah he had that. Funny, no one gave Penske the time of day, then Bloomer starts running Penskes and bam, a sh!tload are running Penskes now.
    Penske has been one of the premier shock manufacturers, in the world, for a long time. They have done more for Bloomer than the other way around. Selling a few dlm shocks isn't going to move their needle.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Depends which shocks you are talking about. Penske owns the inerter patents. CBR certainly didn't have access to that.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Penske has been one of the premier shock manufacturers, in the world, for a long time. They have done more for Bloomer than the other way around. Selling a few dlm shocks isn't going to move their needle.
    Where did I say anywhere that Bloomer put Penske on the World racing map? He most certainly turned the late model guys on to Penske. Have you seen how many people are running Penske's in late models now, it's a bunch. Of course they helped out Bloomer more, they agreed to work with him and not tell him to p!ss off.

Rogers only been in World racing series for about 40 years, so yes, he has vastly more irons in the fire than dirt cars. Yes, I know who Roger Penske is, and that he has his irons in tons of fires. Very wealthy and smart man who employs smart people.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Depends which shocks you are talking about. Penske owns the inerter patents. CBR certainly didn't have access to that.
    I'm talking about whatever it was that Bloomer had, it was said that Owens, CBR, maybe a few others, were also trying them. Of course Penske has the patent, just as most other things are patented. You pay money, you get access to whatever was patented, at least what that company lets you have access to.

I'm curious, how are you so definitive in your answers, always, are you Ronnie Crooks, Stuckey, Robbie Allen?

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Great post sir.

I'm talking about whatever it was that Bloomer had, it was said that Owens, CBR, maybe a few others, were also trying them. Of course Penske has the patent, just as most other things are patented. You pay money, you get access to whatever was patented, at least what that company lets you have access to.

I'm curious, how are you so definitive in your answers, always, are you Ronnie Crooks, Stuckey, Robbie Allen?
    My point was that an Integra team will not have Penske only technology. You don't have to have a name in this sport to know things. People will sell their mom in this sport for a dollar. Which is what makes a lot of the fear rules in this sport unnecessary.

There were at least 3 different types of shock technology in play and outlawed at that one time.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 06-16-2017 at 10:45 AM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1