Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dirt on Dirt's Headline Story......

Says something to the effect of "what else can Bloomer do at Eldora?".

He could cut that nasty hair before next year's Dream, change the car number and that ridiculous decoration, and nobody would know who he was!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Says something to the effect of "what else can Bloomer do at Eldora?".He could cut that nasty hair before next year's Dream, change the car number and that ridiculous decoration, and nobody would know who he was!
    Whats wrong with his hair and his car?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I'm kinda surprised nobody has come up with a scheme similar to Bloomers. Just to mess with people. I'd like to see him change it up, been pretty well the same for many years.

I thought the "Nightmares over, Bloomquist wins 7th dream" headline was interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    I'm kinda surprised nobody has come up with a scheme similar to Bloomers. Just to mess with people. I'd like to see him change it up, been pretty well the same for many years.
    Why fix something that isnt broke?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

He could cut that nasty hair before next year's Dream, change the car number and that ridiculous decoration, and nobody would know who he was!
    Try a wig if ur jealous he has hair lol.

He can continue kicking as*, collect $800,000, and we can sit back and read on here how his car looks in winners circle for the next ten years hahahah. Try rogaine

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    It would be awesome if he would do a throwback graphics scheme to the black and white, with the chrome 18! I still like the way that BWRC looked!

One big reason or incentive would be merchandise sales. Imagine how many more t-shirts, hats, flags, and all kinds of other stuff they would sell if they went with new colors and scheme, or went back to #18. All those Bloomquist fans would be rolling that trailer over to get their hands on the new merch. It's like a big time professional athlete that changes teams. They almost always lead their league's jersey sales the year they switch teams.

And I'm sure you're the next Fabio, or now Chris Hemsworth(Thor).
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

How does one man get so upset over another mans hear I do not understand... and proud I don't.

Weird!

Well it could use some degreaser! I would be afraid of the grease getting on the tires Now we know why his tires failed !!!
    Last edited by golddirt; 06-13-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Well it could use some degreaser!
    Would you gentlemen be satisfied if he cut it all off for you lol?. I hear woman say bold guys are sexy...

I noticed he lost his spot on tshirt row, he's now the very last trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    I would be afraid of the grease getting on the tires Now we know why his tires failed !!!
    It's called sweat. It comes from working your ass off then hopping into a furnace and driving said ass off... You boys who sit around at the salons with your pretty hair and lips lol wouldn't understand but carry on sweety, I know it's time for you manicure lmao!!!

I'll get one just for you darling!

Whats wrong with his hair and his car?
    Lol, it doesn't flow and shine like the other tinker bells... and the car isn't pink with fairies frolicking about on the rear spoiler hahahaha

That was Sherrie heckenast's car

Someone had a dang near clone of Bloomers car years ago, a few years after he switched to 0. I remember seeing it at the World or the Dream. It wasn't very fast either

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Someone had a dang near clone of Bloomers car years ago, a few years after he switched to 0. I remember seeing it at the World or the Dream. It wasn't very fast either
    I think you are referring to Jeep Van Wormer when he first started out.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

So they all have sweaty hair after a hundred laps right? The car looks fine and the hair is there to bug you!!! hahahahahhaaaaa