Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default What did you see at the Big E that cought your eye?

Lot of crazy shT there to take in with all the beer bellies running about, u must have see something...

Lol, the ole girl with here top off beating hel out of her ole man was nothing short of knee slappin' historical lol!!! Don't know what set here off but her belly was bigger then here big ole flopper titties and she packed a wild punch

Lost: My Lunch

White trash guys inside the track with no shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    but her belly was bigger then here big ole flopper titties
    Women nowadays seem to think this a attractive look. You see more and more of it and they don't seem embarrassed or try to hide it much.
    Last edited by Highside Hustler25; 06-12-2017 at 05:29 PM. Reason: brain fart
    8/13/16

Sounds like the same old Eldora, more of a drunken brawl occurrence, with some racing. That is why I never go anymore. Who would expose your family too that?

Tramp stamps galore!

Quote Originally Posted by RRRKKK View Post
    Sounds like the same old Eldora, more of a drunken brawl occurrence, with some racing. That is why I never go anymore. Who would expose your family too that?
    It never has been a family vacation

A car trying to pass tech without door plates. The DirtCar guy on the grid catching h£ll from one Casebolts guys.

Sounds like I go for all the wrong reasons compared to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Lot of crazy shT there to take in with all the beer bellies running about, u must have see something...

Lol, the ole girl with here top off beating hel out of her ole man was nothing short of knee slappin' historical lol!!! Don't know what set here off but her belly was bigger then here big ole flopper titties and she packed a wild punch

Awe nevermind i cant say it its just not right. Hope u had a good time anyways!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

sorry but I thought the 32 coming from buried in the B to make the show was impressive.. Bloomer was also impressive..

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Women nowadays seem to think this a attractive look. You see more and more of it and they don't seem embarrassed or try to hide it much.
    Thats part of the LGBT movement. LOL
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Awe nevermind i cant say it its just not right. Hope u had a good time anyways!
    Was Black I describing you hun?
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 06-12-2017 at 07:43 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I thought Zack Dohm was pretty impressive. Leading some laps and running 4th on Friday night. Saturday night leading some of his heat and running top 10 in one of the biggest races in dirt late model racing.

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    I thought Zack Dohm was pretty impressive. Leading some laps and running 4th on Friday night. Saturday night leading some of his heat and running top 10 in one of the biggest races in dirt late model racing.
    Let him get some more time there and he will be a dark horse for sure

Agreed with TT. Bloomer may have won the show and took home the big check, but the "show" was the 32's charge through his B main.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaf67 View Post
    Agreed with TT. Bloomer may have won the show and took home the big check, but the "show" was the 32's charge through his B main.
    He got in the show but chocked when it came down to business... lol, the show will go on and maybe bobby will be part of it next time?

Are you really that stupid black turd? Pierce was in the show Saturday. We all get it you don't like him but please don't let your hatred get in the way of the facts. Youngest North/South winner, youngest World 100 winner, 2 time summer nationals champion, 2 time UMP national champion. What more does he have to do before age 21 before you have to admit he is the most accomplished dirt late model racer we have seen before age 21. Black turd is back and 4m is worse now because of it.

Name calling now??? lol, fact that he got his tail beat is the only reason for your anger son. get the help u need and stop pushing it out on other

Gavin Landers on Bloomers crew was interesting. Let's see if he learned any new tricks.

Calling it like I seen it Blackie, I don't have a dog in this fight bro, I wore #55 gear and spiderweb bandana all weekend, so bash me for that instead! hahaha
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.