FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 13, 2017

Jimmy Elliott Records Runner-Up Finish in JT Kerr Memorial

Cleveland, Tennessee (06/13/17) – Jimmy Elliott’s fast start to the 2017 season in his Car Smart Auto Sales #J39 Elliott’s Tire Center/ Mighty Muffler/ Longhorn Race Car continued on Saturday night, when he registered a runner-up finish in the J.T. Kerr Memorial at 411 Motor Speedway.

Behind the wheel of the Car Smart Auto Sales #J39 Crate Late Model, Jimmy Elliott traveled to 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tennessee) on Saturday night for the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series sanctioned event. With 25 cars on hand for the J.T. Kerr Memorial, Elliott timed in third-fastest overall in qualifying, locking him into the 3rd-starting spot for the feature.

With $4,000 on the line, Jimmy Elliott jumped up one spot in the 40-lapper, registering a runner-up finish behind Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) with Rusty Ballenger, Shep Lucas, and Matt Henderson rounding out the Top-5 finishers.

“We had a really good car in the feature, but the cautions just killed me because it would take me a few laps to get going,” Elliott said. “It was still an awesome night for our team, and I’m just really proud of how we are performing right now.”

For full results from the event, please visit www.NeSmithRacing.com .

This Saturday night will take Elliott to Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tennessee), where he will compete in a $2,500-to-win event with the United Crate Racing Alliance (UCRA). For more information on the event, please visit www.UCRAracing.com .

Jimmy Elliott would like to thank his sponsors including Car Smart Auto Sales, Mighty Muffler and Brake Center, Longhorn Race Cars, Auto Depot, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Elliott’s Tire Center, American Race Tires, WP Shocks, Bodies by Skinny, EasyAutoOnline.com, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Jimmy Elliott, please point your browsers to www.JimmyElliottJ39.com .