Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not again?

Default Bloomer...Not again?

***BREAKING NEWS***
    Scott Bloomquist's tire sample conforms to the benchmark for this past Saturday's Dream 100 at Eldora Speedway. However, the team has been reprimanded for unapproved additive applied to the tire's sidewall and warned of possible penalties for future occurrences!
    #Confident? #(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y? Or #TheFixWasI
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Krooser; 06-14-2017 at 09:23 AM.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

One more....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Class of 2019

Hopefully, WRG will get it right this time, and banish him for LIFE!

The audacity he has to mock the WRG hierarchy.... he should get 20 lashes with a softened Hoosier.
    Class of 2019

You could smell it everytime he went on the track

People always trying to start something......

https://twitter.com/EldoraSpeedway/s...67486004211713

Those who have to make up this crap to release their inability to handle reality is all this is lol. Keep crying ladies. Bloomer won! 4 days later u crybabys are still having to deal with his domination hahaha. You're to week to get over it

Quote Originally Posted by PRCKartRacer9 View Post
    That was ur upper lip

I was just reading that on eldora's facebook page but you beat me to it ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Its called Victory
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Those who have to make up this crap to release their inability to handle reality is all this is lol. Keep crying ladies. Bloomer won! 4 days later u crybabys are still having to deal with his domination hahaha. You're to week to get over it
    It's almost like you could be talking about dem Dems ?

Yea I am gonna pat myself on the back. When Scott just ran away and hid on 7 cylinders at VMS I said then the dream was his. He found something, everybody should be lookin cause he found something. Lernerville's Firecracker is up next I believe. I will be there and I'm going to be curious as h*ll if he dominates the race. VMS was a give away Scott. Congrats, on the Firecracker win. As for the photo's. Why not, same samples 2 tests, 2 different results. Best has told WRG f*ck off. They were wronged and WRG could care less, know there the ones making excuses.

The man is definitely fast and can drive under any conditions. Been watching him wheel for 20 plus now and there is no denying that. It may or may not have his tires or even anyone's tires for that matter, but anyone in attendance could've smelled something that isn't normal. Being in a sport where prepping is allowed, the smells that are recognized are undeniable. Either way, all tests confirmed and he did leave the place with a fat check. He is for sure onto something. Look at his past month alone!

Personally I think they are all cheating just some are better at it than others it will eventually ruin racing I think that is why the car counts are so low I have been to 2 woo races and two Lucas and they barely had a full field two didn't have a full field it tells me the good local cars don't want to race when they don't have a chance too win its just like steroids in baseball and the patriots in football nobody wants to play or race against cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Personally I think they are all cheating just some are better at it than others it will eventually ruin racing I think that is why the car counts are so low I have been to 2 woo races and two Lucas and they barely had a full field two didn't have a full field it tells me the good local cars don't want to race when they don't have a chance too win its just like steroids in baseball and the patriots in football nobody wants to play or race against cheaters.
    A good number are breaking at least one rule. The one where new parts need approved before use in competition.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    and the patriots in football nobody wants to play or race against cheaters.
    If they cheat how do they lose games every year? Just in case you didn't know, all 32 teams cheat. Some just better than others. Maybe New England isn't so good at it because they have been supposedly "caught"

Cool

What they could smell was his azz as he passed the scales for the win !

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    ***BREAKING NEWS***
    Scott Bloomquist's tire sample conforms to the benchmark for this past Saturday's Dream 100 at Eldora Speedway. However, the team has been reprimanded for unapproved additive applied to the tire's sidewall and warned of possible penalties for future occurrences!
    #Confident? #(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y? Or #TheFixWasI
    I told you people that on his way to Eldora,he picked the tire treatment up,somewhere in southwestern Ohio.
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    I told you people that on his way to Eldora,he picked the tire treatment up,somewhere in southwestern Ohio.
    And the bottles of Crown! I was told by a little birdie, that's him and his teams preferred celebratory drink!

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    And the bottles of Crown! I was told by a little birdie, that's him and his teams preferred celebratory drink!
    Thats his normal drink... only the best..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!