Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not again?

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    I told you people that on his way to Eldora,he picked the tire treatment up,somewhere in southwestern Ohio.
    And when did he have time to prep them? Cause we all know WRG/UMP had eyes on him the whole weekend
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I was told there would be sore losers and tale makers after the WHOOPIN's!!!! hahahahahahaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I was told there would be sore losers and tale makers after the WHOOPIN's!!!! hahahahahahaaaaa
    Sounds like another group of people I see on the nightly news!

Racing snowflakes???

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    There always are when it comes to Bloomquist. LOL
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Well when they all get through cheating they can go out there and race by there self look at the car counts.

Could it be car counts are down because of the new safety rules?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Could it be car counts are down because of the new safety rules?
    So guys aren't gonna race because of more saftey rules. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    So guys aren't gonna race because of more saftey rules. Hmmm
    No wait. What Im saying is the locals arent running the big shows because of the new safety rules. Some cant afford the fire system.

Your running 50 lap races paying 10 grand to win and you can't draw a full field or barely draw a full field this goes for woo and Lucas and you can go down the road to a 5 thousand to win race and there is 40 cars in the pits it don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

If everybody is cheating..............then really nobody is cheating............that makes the playing field equal.......

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    If everybody is cheating..............then really nobody is cheating............that makes the playing field equal.......
    Dam good answer....makes sense

The cost of getting a race car in compliance with these safety rules plus the fact that if a regional or local racer wants to race with either WoO or Lucas has only about 10 to 12 spots available after the touring series gets their provisionals in puts a real squeeze on any racer not on that touring series.

If you don't have a full field cars it is no trouble to make the race I have be n to races in Lucas an woo were they didn't have a full field

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Your running 50 lap races paying 10 grand to win and you can't draw a full field or barely draw a full field this goes for woo and Lucas and you can go down the road to a 5 thousand to win race and there is 40 cars in the pits it don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
    Because the locals have figured out that they are running for third or fourth at best. What does that pay? Not as much as the $5,000 down the road. They can't beat Bloomer, or whoever is running second and third that night.

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    I told you people that on his way to Eldora,he picked the tire treatment up,somewhere in southwestern Ohio.
    You're telling us you had a traking device hidden away somewhere on Bloomer's Bloom Mobile? Now that's niffty, inspector gadget!

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Yes but some can't afford the membership card to get bigger and better at it.

Think I'm going to buy some tinfoil hats for y'all.

Racing is expensive, always has been, only getting worse. Unless they put out real rule changes, and truly enforce them, not going to change. And purses haven't changed in 20 years plus, so how are car counts going to rise, when purses are stagnant, but costs have skyrocketed?

And no one is ever going to convince me that pretty much all of them are not cheating somewhere. So in essence, it is equal, because not a one is reading the rule book as the Bible.

Whining about the Patriots, really? It's a real sumb!tch they are just that good. Watch them, it's excellent coaching and teamwork. Belichek? gets the most out of his personnel in the correct positions. And his star quarterback takes less money so that they can have a good team, which is what you need to win. Just as Bloomer does things his way and it isn't a sheep, so does the Patriots. And I like them both. Winners are always cheating, says the losers.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.