Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The survival of the Republic

After many months of allegations based on no probable cause, there is no evidence that President Donald Trump coordinated with the Russians in any unlawful way. However, there remains enormous probable cause, and outright evidence, showing the Obama administration spied on citizens and Trump and his campaign in an effort to undermine Trump as a candidate, as president-elect, and as president.So the questions are: Why do the media continue hammering Trump when they should be hammering Obama, and why is our “justice” system investigating the innocent while ignoring alleged criminals?The most convincing answer: The media/communist/Democrat conspiracy, pushing global government, sees in Trump its greatest threat, its most potent enemy, and so this has become a fight to the death. If the people and the Republicans and the remaining professionals in media and law enforcement hold the line and prosecute the real criminals, our republic has a chance.But if the Republicans go weak in the knees, and the others buckle, we will fall into rapid decline and eventual destruction. The midterm elections will be pivotal.Pray for breakthroughs, that evildoers will be exposed and removed from power, and that this country will return to its foundations, chief among them the principle of being one nation under God.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

After this morning, my prediction of politically motivated violence against Trump, proves my point. We ain't seen nothing yet. Lock and load time.................the civil war 2.0 is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    After this morning, my prediction of politically motivated violence against Trump, proves my point. We ain't seen nothing yet. Lock and load time.................the civil war 2.0 is coming.
    Unfortunately, it might be the only way to purge the liberals! My state has a "stand your ground" law!

btw....Im always locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    Unfortunately, it might be the only way to purge the liberals! My state has a "stand your ground" law!btw....Im always locked and loaded!
    Not only do we have to worry about an attack from muslims now you have to worry about these dumb@$$ demerals that cant take no for an answer. Or just being a bigger person. It very sad that our country has gotten to this point. Bad thing about it is that its funded by Soros or the slush funds that the Democrats have. Need to ban ALL of them. Obtw Im a card carrying member. Dare for somebody to step out of line.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

And that c u n t pelosi makes a joke it being the only time she agrees with paul ryan !!!!!!!!!!!! What a c u n t !!!

The demerals and media are the ones responsible for all this. Their Russia d&p show, stopping the ban, etc. Just because America said what they had to say in the presidential election. And the demerals STILL DONT GET IT. Cant wait til mid term elections happen. Maybe we can get those sobs outa there

What happen this morning should be a wake up call to all Washington politicians. Chances of that happening???? If it hasn't started already it will be about gun control, and Reps won't do anything about it. IOW, turn the victims into the causing their own problems. If this goes the it usually does. Sad sad sad

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    And that c u n t pelosi makes a joke it being the only time she agrees with paul ryan !!!!!!!!!!!! What a c u n t !!!
    She walks and talks like a bobble head doll.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    What happen this morning should be a wake up call to all Washington politicians. Chances of that happening???? If it hasn't started already it will be about gun control, and Reps won't do anything about it. IOW, turn the victims into the causing their own problems. If this goes the it usually does. Sad sad sad
    They did that all day. The Demerals,Clinton News Network BSNBC etc. The gov of Virginia got up and said that their was 93 MILLION people die EVERYDAY. LMFAO!!! More fake news from the demearls I think he meant 93. And remember the demerals add suicides in that count. Never will learn

IMO this might have been a set up. The Russian deal is about dead. Demerals need some other bs d&p show to go on so they can keep resisting instead of doing their job... SAD... America needs to wake up and see who the demerals really are

The Republic is not alive, to even be considered for survival. We lost it when they allowed big contributions for campaigns. We will not get it back, until no one can buy the government. The rest of this is smoke and mirror BS.

Who did you buy? That is who represents you in this Republic. This my side and your side politics is total BS. You didn't buy a side and shouldn't expect someone to represent you. Even if you elect a good one, don't expect them to stay that way. There is just too much money handed out to stay honest. As long as corporations and financial institutions are people, regular people don't have enough cash to be represented. Their government will take from us and do to us, what ever they will, short of causing a revolution.

Thumbs down

Brother I am with you . I have waited and waited , still with no answer or reason why
    our law enforcement has not demanded , Clinton , Obammer , Rice or Lynch , to appear
    before the committee , and has not testified on more than enough to find plenty of corruption that has
    gone on deaf ears . And why does the Republican party not pound this to the core , I do
    not understand . And let the (DEMS ) just keep on pounding them as they are the corrupt ones.
    Nothing to what has been exposed , as to the absolute nothing with the president
    any of his family or cabinet , to the extent of the corrupt Obammer administration .
    Where is the law.

With all the d&p shows going on with Trump when have they had time? Think about it. Trump said he was going to put Hildabeast in jail and what happened? The Russia bs. As long as msm can spew their lies and drag the bs out the longer it will take

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Pelosi is a friggin idiot!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    IMO this might have been a set up. The Russian deal is about dead. Demerals need some other bs d&p show to go on so they can keep resisting instead of doing their job... SAD... America needs to wake up and see who the demerals really are
    No more sickening then you deplorables Hillary talked about. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No more sickening then you deplorables Hillary talked about. lol
    You keep listening to her bud. You just proved you watch the Clinton News Network..lmao

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    You keep listening to her bud. You just proved you watch the Clinton News Network..lmao
    Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Well that is one thing she got right and you and 25 are the ones she is talking about. You didn't have to watch CNN to hear that it was all over fox and the rest of the lying news news networks, cnn, msnbc, abc, fox, nbc, abc, cbs
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-15-2017 at 05:17 PM.

I dont watch any of those networks. And thanx for the deplorable compliment... theres so many of us just look at all the red states and youll see how many of us there is lol