Default WoO Eagle Raceway, Nebraska Larson Takes It To The WoO Regulars

Anyone who thinks Kyle Larson isn't the genuine article and a full on badass is waaaaaaaaay out in left field. Keep in mind as you watch this highlight video that Kyle Larson had never sat in the seat of the racecar he won in and had never seen the track before.

Enjoy.

We are getting the honor of seeing a racing legend in the making here. And what's most impressive is Kyle is the most humble, grateful, and respectful person I have ever seen with all the success he's had.
    I would love to see him run a season or two in Indy cars and would really love to see him go blow up the F-1 world.

CU, you are spot on. Kyle Larson has the potential of being right up there with Mario and A.J. in regards to diversified racing success. He's already won the Rolex 24 and I firmly believe he will race in the Indianapolis 500 sooner rather than later. He could win at Indy in both the stock cars and the Indy Cars. The F1 deal may be a reach since it would require Larson to leave NASCAR for a period of time and I don't see any car owner allowing that to happen. However, I believe he's talented enough to win in F1.

Larson is just what NASCAR needs given that Earnhardt is done after this season. Larson has dirt open wheel fans such as myself paying close attention to NASCAR and that is a huge feat in itself. He's won Turkey Night twice and he's won in all 3 of the USAC National Touring Series' and multiple time is WoO Sprint Cars. In the Silver Crown Division he's won on both the 1/2 miles and the miles. It seems to never end with this guy.

I'm actually going to attend a NASCAR Cup race in the nearer future just to say I watched him drive a stock car.
    Last edited by CIRF; 06-15-2017 at 02:30 PM.

For SURE !!! He showed em who was boss at Michigan !

Add two more wins!
    Larson wins the All Star Ohio Speed Week races at Wayne County and Sharon so far this week.