Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What did I lie about?
    You repeat the actual lies, and I know you actually believe the lies.

Great example of mind control you are kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You repeat the actual lies, and I know you actually believe the lies.

Great example of mind control you are kiddo.
    What lies?

Who's MSM anyway?
    The liars you believe in bud... quit the bs
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    The liars you believe in bud... quit the bs
    What lies?

What lies?
    More petty bs. How the Russian bs the obstrution bs. Instead of looking into all the corrupt chit that Obama hildabeast Rice Lynch and a few more have done we're stuck with the d&p lying bs
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

What lies?
    Theres several ways to be considered a liar!

li·ar

/ˈlī(ə)r/

noun

noun: liar; plural noun: liars

a person who tells lies.

synonyms: deceiver, fibber, perjurer, false witness, fabricator, equivocator; fabulist; informalstoryteller
    "even in a court of law, Jeff was a shameless liar"

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    More petty bs. How the Russian bs the obstrution bs. Instead of looking into all the corrupt chit that Obama hildabeast Rice Lynch and a few more have done we're stuck with the d&p lying bs
    again you need to be looking at none other then the Republican party, they are in control and are the ones who are doing the investigating but, yet you keep blaming the democrats

I have said before yes they need to look into anyone who has potentially committed a crime no matter what party they are from. You are stuck with the dog and pony because of your party why you can't see that is beyond me.

Jeff I can recall 2 times but, I can't recall a 3rd time Session lol

For petes sake. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

For petes sake. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

I will repeat Jeff I can recall 2 times but, I can't recall a 3rd time Session lol

kid, 3rd time and ears are a flapping. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    kid, 3rd time and ears are a flapping. Lol

And off he goes like a rocket lmao!!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm just tired of the stupidity, little boy!

Maybe you two could go play on a children's site???

No, I'm just tired of the stupidity, little boy!

Maybe you two could go play on a children's site???
    As much as you whine and cry you have to be a snowflake I mean listen to yourself sometimes. Take it easy or your health is going to start going down hill.

Talk about little boy your acting like one lol

Let the people reading your crap decide who the little boy is. I rest my case. now go wipe!

Let the people reading your crap decide who the little boy is. I rest my case. now go wipe!
    Again I don't care what people think of me. who are they anyway. Nobody I know. They don't know me and most of what I put on here is just to have fun in the first place. You can come on here and insult me like you do but, once I do it to you, you get all butt hurt and really tells me all I need to know about you. Why don't you and I call truce and just not respond to one another since you can't handle it.

Again I don't care what people think of me. who are they anyway. Nobody I know. They don't know me and most of what I put on here is just to have fun in the first place. You can come on here and insult me like you do but, once I do it to you, you get all butt hurt and really tells me all I need to know about you. Why don't you and I call truce and just not respond to one another since you can't handle it.
    You put stupid stuff on here, and no I will not ignore it. You are having fun in your own mind. I don't care for the game. I'm just standing up for the facts. Something you know very little of.

You put stupid stuff on here, and no I will not ignore it. You are having fun in your own mind. I don't care for the game. I'm just standing up for the facts. Something you know very little of.
    I can't take it anymore. YOU, Clayton_Wetter and your Russian commie trolling pals, 25, and 45, put more stupid stuff on here than all other members combined. All of it based off of actual fake news, conspiracy web sites, or Russian bloggers. Just because you are GULLIBLE enough to believe those sites, does not mean the rest of us are. Time to get your head out of your azz and realize this has been the most disastrous five months in the history of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I can't take it anymore. YOU, Clayton_Wetter and your Russian commie trolling pals, 25, and 45, put more stupid stuff on here than all other members combined. All of it based off of actual fake news, conspiracy web sites, or Russian bloggers. Just because you are GULLIBLE enough to believe those sites, does not mean the rest of us are. Time to get your head out of your azz and realize this has been the most disastrous five months in the history of the country.
    No, no it hasn't.......I'm guessing you're pretty young and not a real history buff.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Well evidently your head was up your ass from 2008-2016 crash dummy lmao.