Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Just a little bump here... going to order the banner Wednesday so I have it early. Thinking I might bring a cooler with a few NA beverages for the masses... I'd like to see everyone who's attending try to make the meet and greet... 2PM Saturday. Location to be finalized...

I'm going to have Black I's GF signing autographs, too.

Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Lol, Kroosier, I sure hope u show up

Looks like Im going to be able to make it. Staying in Gilman, Illinois. Anyone have reserved tickets they're looking to sell? Also suggestions on places to eat etc.

Check out mcdonalds family resturant in fairbury, also marchelinos pizza they have a lunch buffet, and daves super market has a sit down deli and their chicken is great.

Don't forget Monicals.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Finally able to get on here. Krooser, I just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be able to make PDC this year. I know I told you I'd bring name tags but some crap came up and I won't be able to attend. Hopefully I can catch up and meet some of you guys later in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Looks like Im going to be able to make it. Staying in Gilman, Illinois. Anyone have reserved tickets they're looking to sell? Also suggestions on places to eat etc.
    K&H truck stop in Gilman is great for eating breakfast just don't eat at Denny's in Gilman. Several places in Fairbury to eat

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Check out mcdonalds family resturant in fairbury, also marchelinos pizza they have a lunch buffet, and daves super market has a sit down deli and their chicken is great.
    And the Jo Jo's at Dave's! Yum! McDonald's Family restaurant also has a breakfast buffet, I believe.

Saw a post yesterday saying there were still 295 reserved seats left through the tracks box office. Hope you all have a blast. I'll be stuck here fighting the Tennessee heat at work. Maybe next year I'll finally make it there

Most reserved seats that are left are turn 4 farthest set of bleachers and low rows. Their is a few individual seats left in back stretch. I hope they don't run out of seats like last year.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Most reserved seats that are left are turn 4 farthest set of bleachers and low rows. Their is a few individual seats left in back stretch. I hope they don't run out of seats like last year.
    It will be standing room only again...I do believe they may be working on an off-season plan to expand seating.

Bullring... we'll miss ya... see ya next year. I'll find some blank name tags and everyone can write in their own name/handle.

Black I.... are you saying you're bringing your boxing gloves?

I should have the banner Monday...

I called Barney Oldfield's agent and left a message inviting him to the meet n' greet...
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Bullring... we'll miss ya... see ya next year. I'll find some blank name tags and everyone can write in their own name/handle.

Black I.... are you saying you're bringing your boxing gloves?

I should have the banner Monday...

I called Barney Oldfield's agent and left a message inviting him to the meet n' greet...
    Hey krooser,
    Can you make a label " liteys daddy" for me and give it to blackie to wear. Give him a pat on the back and tell him thanks from me!

Yes blackie will have his boxing gloves as he wears them to bed. lol
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

So is this meet n greet going to happen? I'll tell you all just to come back to the Black trailer with blue modified with purple #44 with orange out line on the number. You'll find me with a Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Champions hat and possibly a red Fairbury Shirt
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

If I can get tickets I might be there

Tickets is general you pay at the track gate to get in. As far as seats they have reserved on front stretch still available and general admission seats on front stretch first come first serve. I will know by Friday morning if I have anything available.

SS... you trying to get me in trouble?

HDF... come up to the grandstand 2PM Saturday and join the fun.

TackyTracker... I bought a general admission ticket on Saturday afternoon last year... should have plenty available.
    Class of 2019

Ya getting a ticket is no problem the problem is going to be parking and getting a seat if your not their early as I know people traveled a long distance kast year an got their right before races started an had to stand all night

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    SS... you trying to get me in trouble?

HDF... come up to the grandstand 2PM Saturday and join the fun.

TackyTracker... I bought a general admission ticket on Saturday afternoon last year... should have plenty available.
    Naw not tryn to get u in trouble. Just give him a BIG buddy hug then. Lol
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Tacky tracker hit me up I have seats available.