Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Ok we get it lol. I was only thinking it could be a good way to be more of a closer group here. But it might scare some off and we don't want that
    Its ok there used to looking at you on your cover of mad magazine
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I'm trying to figure out how this would solve him getting banned multiple times and having multiple usernames

With the stalkers on hereNot a chance in he11.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how this would solve him getting banned multiple times and having multiple usernames
    Nothing will probably change that

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    With the stalkers on hereNot a chance in he11.
    I'l protect you ole buddy!

Been using my real name since the day I signed up.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I wish we could or had to do this here. They do on Facebook. We could all just give our name and where we are from and see each other on fb. We all have a Facebook account don't we?
    I dont have a facebook account. Dont need it dont want it. But I have no problem telling you my first name. Wouldnt want my pic on here some would be jealous cause Im a whole prettier than they. Be more they would hate me for...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    I have my name on here don't like the idea of my picture on here though
    I dont blame ya. Id download some of yalls pics and putem in my garden to drive the birds away...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Ok we get it lol. I was only thinking it could be a good way to be more of a closer group here. But it might scare some off and we don't want that
    Are you wanting a group hug black? LMAO

Not to digress but did anybody see the story about the girl that got found guilty today for involuntary manslaughter for telling her boyfriend he should kill himself via text message, and he did? That is crazy. Not that I've ever made threats of violence on here, but that is kinda of scary. I know we are all playing in good fun but if you can get manslaughter for things you type, we'd probably all be in jail if Litey turned up floating in the Mississippi....on the good side of St. Louis of course.
    Last edited by zach51; 06-16-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Are you wanting a group hug black? LMAO
    As long as u don't whisper in my ear I guess that'id b alright.

I wouldnt have a problem doing it there is nothing I say on here I wouldnt say to your face..but I could see it being a problem some people would take things to far smearing peoples names for having a different opinion..then those people would drive 500 miles to the trolls house lol...

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Not to digress but did anybody see the story about the girl that got found guilty today for involuntary manslaughter for telling her boyfriend he should kill himself via text message, and he did? That is crazy. Not that I've ever made threats of violence on here, but that is kinda of scary. I know we are all playing in good fun but if you can get manslaughter for things you type, we'd probably all be in jail if Litey turned up floating in the Mississippi....on the good side of St. Louis of course.
    Thats a load of bs. She didnt put the gun in his hand and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) it for him. And if that happen to litey it would be because he tripped and fell in

As long as u don't whisper in my ear I guess that'id b alright.
    If I did whisper Id say "stop rubbing that thing up against me"..lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I wouldnt have a problem doing it there is nothing I say on here I wouldnt say to your face..but I could see it being a problem some people would take things to far smearing peoples names for having a different opinion..then those people would drive 500 miles to the trolls house lol...
    And you would do that too wouldnt you? LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Thats a load of bs. She didnt put the gun in his hand and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) it for him. And if that happen to litey it would be because he tripped and fell in
    No kidding right? Heck it wasn't even a gun. The dude sat in his running truck with the garage closed and died from carbon monoxide. And she could face up to 20 years in prison, just for text messages. That is terrifying. I've never advised anyone to kill themselves nor have plans to, but dang.

What's Facebook? Did they buy out MySpace?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Litey would float......just sayin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I told yall we didn't use enough concrete blocks!

Wasn't that a unified 4m thang?

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    I told yall we didn't use enough concrete blocks! Wasn't that a unified 4m thang?
    Shhhh!!! Your going to get us put in jail for man slaughter...lol