Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    I was told, recently, by a very attractive, younger then I woman, that I am "beautiful".
    But....was that at closing time?

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    but....was that at closing time?
    wide open!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    He was holding a hundred dollar bill in his hand at the time.... lmao...kidding Black
    My X was nagging on me one day to take her shoping, course is was planning a nice evening at the track. Finally I said to her I was getting a tattoo of a hundred doller bill on the end of my d#%k! She asked me why. I said so she could blow a hundred doller bill right here at home!!

My X was nagging on me one day to take her shoping, course is was planning a nice evening at the track. Finally I said to her I was getting a tattoo of a hundred doller bill on the end of my d#%k! She asked me why. I said so she could blow a hundred doller bill right here at home!!
    LMAO....good one sir black, There was a women on a boat in the ocean with her dead husbands ashes in a bowl , she picked up a little scoop and started scooping up the ashes and blowing them over the ocean, when she used them all up, she paused, looked up and said " theirs that bl0w job you always wanted"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    LMAO....good one sir black, There was a women on a boat in the ocean with her dead husbands ashes in a bowl , she picked up a little scoop and started scooping up the ashes and blowing them over the ocean, when she used them all up, she paused, looked up and said " theirs that bl0w job you always wanted"
    The stories you read here are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

The stories you read here are true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.
    So you are litey!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    no , i would no longer post

and , not true about facebook , i dont use my picture and i dont use my real name
    Why you even have fb then, that pretty creepy you use fake pic and name.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I did see it. It's two fold though. Yeah they were texts, but you gotta tell the rest of the story. He had been wanting too, and attempted to before. But she never attempted to stop him, and when he decided to do it that day, he was almost there, and pu$$ed out, and got out of the truck. The affects of CM were getting to him. She told him to get back in there and do it. Not calling the cops and saying my boyfriend is fuked in the head trying to kill himself is why she was found guilty as she should have been. She also told a friend awhile later she killed him, that she coulda stopped him. And deleted thousands of texts to try and hide this sh!t.

So, while I agree, it was on him in the end, she is 100% culpable, and deserved the charge and sentence for doing nothing and encouraging him. The proof was right there. Sadly, two lives are trashed. I chalk it up to sh!tty parenting, and denial that your kid has serious mental issues, and another set of parents who sure as he!! didn't teach their daughter about doing the right thing.
    The girl probably was mind screwing him and drove him crazy wanting kill himself. Every time he tried to she probably was getting off on it, knowing he wanted kill him self and waiting for the day he did.

If she was right in the head she would got him help or left him a long time ago. That girl is bat (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) crazy wanting him kill himself.
    Last edited by Kwd1253; 06-17-2017 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    LMFAO...thats all some funny chit right there.. LMFAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    So you are litey!
    Why do you keep saying that to Black? Wont your dad answer your phone calls? Looking for a surrogate? Lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Why do you keep saying that to Black? Wont your dad answer your phone calls? Looking for a surrogate? Lol
    Hes just a natural born troll L(.)(.)king high and low for attention as usual

Pizz off!!!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    The girl probably was mind screwing him and drove him crazy wanting kill himself. Every time he tried to she probably was getting off on it, knowing he wanted kill him self and waiting for the day he did.

If she was right in the head she would got him help or left him a long time ago. That girl is bat (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) crazy wanting him kill himself.
    Don't disagree at all.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Pizz off!!!
    What a comeback...lol... bet that took you some time to think that up...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I don't disagree with any of that. Well stated. I never said she didn't deserve it, I'm more amazed that they were actually willing and able to set that precedent, which will really open up a can of worms moving forward, as social media only gets more vile every passing day. It blurries the line between actions and words.

I hate to even go here, but just for sh*ts and giggles, so if somebody reads one of Bobby P's shirts, decides to take his advice, eats sh*t, and dies........could he be charged?
    Sorry, didn't mean to imply anything. I'm glad they did. This was personal though. Not just two idiots on the internet having a b!tch out. A long relationship with mountains of evidence.

And some of the sh!t you see, it's, well, mind boggling. Like, these people are actually on Earth with you. Breathing oxygen. Great people who have died young, or just before their time in my opinion, they are gone. But the ones full of hate, fakeness, do nothing for society or their family, just pos, they outlive most of us. I'm all for starting to hold people accountable for their actions on the internet. It's time, that's where technology is, so you better start having some boundaries. I won't even mention some of the stuff that is on the internet, but there should be extra charges for some of the sh!t besides the criminal activity they are stupid enough to put online. Which I'm glad they did, even more evidence. And this isn't a race thing, or political thing, just pure pos from all ethnic backgrounds, and social classes.

Lol. If someone did that, I'd call it Darwinism, and call it good.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He was holding a hundred dollar bill in his hand at the time.... lmao...kidding Black
    Might have been holding something else in his hand????? hahahahahahaaa

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Been using my real name since the day I signed up.
    And I bet you haven't had any problem with anyone trying to do all the things the ones on here are talking about. Most of us have been here for many years and have talked among one another for a long time. Why are some so scared to be seen and only heard? Lol, just like to put a face to the words that are said on here so relax all u who are paranoid and show your face

And I bet you haven't had any problem with anyone trying to do all the things the ones on here are talking about. Most of us have been here for many years and have talked among one another for a long time. Why are some so scared to be seen and only heard? Lol, just like to put a face to the words that are said on here so relax all u who are paranoid and show your face
    Never had a problem at all. I don't get the paranoia either.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

People think the boogeyman is right around the corner. You can use your real name and still protect your important info online. I've never had an issue around here using my real name.

My answer to the original question is...................How about No.............There are way to many idiots in this world to ever give your real name at anything you do..... It makes you no less of a person to use a user name. This is a race forum, and in the end it dosen't matter what your name is, that is pointless. Anything said on here will not change what happens in the world or at the track so you have nothing to prove or gain by doing so............