Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    No kidding right? Heck it wasn't even a gun. The dude sat in his running truck with the garage closed and died from carbon monoxide. And she could face up to 20 years in prison, just for text messages. That is terrifying. I've never advised anyone to kill themselves nor have plans to, but dang.
    I may have sent a drunkin email to nancy pelosi once alluding to her being a cadaver, but that's about it.

Only an idiot would reveal their picture and real name to a bunch of 4m lunatics.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Only an idiot would reveal their picture and real name to a bunch of 4m lunatics.
    Chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Litey would float......just sayin.
    Like a turd in a toilet bowl.
    8/13/16

My real name is next to every one of my posts. Not too worried about the 4m lunatics. After watching how ignorant they act around here, it's obvious they can't find their ass with both hands. Even with their heads shoved up it.

Black I . Do I think it's a bad idea. No. Would I personally do it, No. Reasonning is I no there are trolls out there that want nothing more than to j*rk people off and get under there skin. I just ignore them because everyone will say garbage about people they don't know. I may not agree with what someone says but I don't let it get under my skin as some others do. I don't know 1 person on 4m, which is fine, but you can believe one thing. I won't badmouth anyone either. The attacks some of which are personable are ridiculous. Hence the TROLL is born. Everyone of us has a opinion and It is what it is. JUST A OPINION.

I can't get 4M to even let me post an avatar or profile picture...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    My real name is next to every one of my posts. Not too worried about the 4m lunatics. After watching how ignorant they act around here, it's obvious they can't find their ass with both hands. Even with their heads shoved up it.
    If we wanted to visit you. We could bahaha.(scary laugh).. j/k....maybe.....
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Would you still post on 4m if it was mandatory to have your picture and real name next to every post? I think it's the best thing sense two ply toilet paper!!
    I wish it was mandatory. It'd get rid of a lot of the trash. Longtime members know who I am in person. I'm also easily found on Twitter and Facebook.

Would you still post on 4m if it was mandatory to have your picture and real name next to every post? I think it's the best thing sense two ply toilet paper!!
    On one hand you're correct, and there's a few on here who know who I am. But the World is also full of psychos who take stuff too personal. And with technology, and Google, I wouldn't put it past someone to try and track someone down.

I don't have Facebook, or Twitter. I'm here for racing gossip, and if things go too far, we can settle it in a PM or whatever. But the spats I see on here that turn to wanting to do physical harm, it's ridiculous. And while I'm a person whose middle of the road politically, left on some, right on others, I believe in the 2nd Amendment. So for some stupid argument too be taken to far and someone show up at my house or anyone else's, that's a position I don't want to see anyone in.

Another thing, why are you so infatuated with this? I mean, you are one of the ones who goes wayyy too far on these arguments. And every once in awhile when you aren't banned, you bring this up. So for that very reason, no. If I want to meet someone, I'll choose who I meet. And I don't care how this sounds, but a decent amount of people on here aren't worth my time. Some on here, I consider true friends, others I'd like to meet, and others, well....
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    I wish it was mandatory. It'd get rid of a lot of the trash. Longtime members know who I am in person. I'm also easily found on Twitter and Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Like a turd in a toilet bowl.
    You are three I'd like to meet, as well as Boro, and a few others. Probably even Blackie, just to see what the crazy SOB looks like.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Not to digress but did anybody see the story about the girl that got found guilty today for involuntary manslaughter for telling her boyfriend he should kill himself via text message, and he did? That is crazy. Not that I've ever made threats of violence on here, but that is kinda of scary. I know we are all playing in good fun but if you can get manslaughter for things you type, we'd probably all be in jail if Litey turned up floating in the Mississippi....on the good side of St. Louis of course.
    I did see it. It's two fold though. Yeah they were texts, but you gotta tell the rest of the story. He had been wanting too, and attempted to before. But she never attempted to stop him, and when he decided to do it that day, he was almost there, and pu$$ed out, and got out of the truck. The affects of CM were getting to him. She told him to get back in there and do it. Not calling the cops and saying my boyfriend is fuked in the head trying to kill himself is why she was found guilty as she should have been. She also told a friend awhile later she killed him, that she coulda stopped him. And deleted thousands of texts to try and hide this sh!t.

So, while I agree, it was on him in the end, she is 100% culpable, and deserved the charge and sentence for doing nothing and encouraging him. The proof was right there. Sadly, two lives are trashed. I chalk it up to sh!tty parenting, and denial that your kid has serious mental issues, and another set of parents who sure as he!! didn't teach their daughter about doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I did see it. It's two fold though. Yeah they were texts, but you gotta tell the rest of the story. He had been wanting too, and attempted to before. But she never attempted to stop him, and when he decided to do it that day, he was almost there, and pu$$ed out, and got out of the truck. The affects of CM were getting to him. She told him to get back in there and do it. Not calling the cops and saying my boyfriend is fuked in the head trying to kill himself is why she was found guilty as she should have been. She also told a friend awhile later she killed him, that she coulda stopped him. And deleted thousands of texts to try and hide this sh!t.

So, while I agree, it was on him in the end, she is 100% culpable, and deserved the charge and sentence for doing nothing and encouraging him. The proof was right there. Sadly, two lives are trashed. I chalk it up to sh!tty parenting, and denial that your kid has serious mental issues, and another set of parents who sure as he!! didn't teach their daughter about doing the right thing.
    Very well said and yes she should have called someone to get him help. She deserves what she's getting. Maybe this will encourage others to do the opposite if what she did.

You are three I'd like to meet, as well as Boro, and a few others. Probably even Blackie, just to see what the crazy SOB looks like.
    I was told, recently, by a very attractive, younger then I woman, that I am "beautiful".

On one hand you're correct, and there's a few on here who know who I am. But the World is also full of psychos who take stuff too personal. And with technology, and Google, I wouldn't put it past someone to try and track someone down.

I don't have Facebook, or Twitter. I'm here for racing gossip, and if things go too far, we can settle it in a PM or whatever. But the spats I see on here that turn to wanting to do physical harm, it's ridiculous. And while I'm a person whose middle of the road politically, left on some, right on others, I believe in the 2nd Amendment. So for some stupid argument too be taken to far and someone show up at my house or anyone else's, that's a position I don't want to see anyone in.

Another thing, why are you so infatuated with this? I mean, you are one of the ones who goes wayyy too far on these arguments. And every once in awhile when you aren't banned, you bring this up. So for that very reason, no. If I want to meet someone, I'll choose who I meet. And I don't care how this sounds, but a decent amount of people on here aren't worth my time. Some on here, I consider true friends, others I'd like to meet, and others, well....
    Dammed well said, cnbf.

I don't disagree with any of that. Well stated. I never said she didn't deserve it, I'm more amazed that they were actually willing and able to set that precedent, which will really open up a can of worms moving forward, as social media only gets more vile every passing day. It blurries the line between actions and words.

I hate to even go here, but just for sh*ts and giggles, so if somebody reads one of Bobby P's shirts, decides to take his advice, eats sh*t, and dies........could he be charged?

I was told, recently, by a very attractive, younger then I woman, that I am "beautiful".
    Was she drunk and down on her luck?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    He must be volunteering at the local school of the blind? Very noble of him lol, just messin.

first off, blackie , this would ruin 4m, whether you wouldn't mind doing it or not. as for the girl basically assisting this young man commit suicide, she will get youthful offender and no more than 3 yrs with probation pending, even though i agree he is responsible for the actual deed, she should bear some responsibility for her actions or non actions. One thing to think about is what if you were the parents of this young man and this girl could have very well prevented the death of your child.....JMO...

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    He must be volunteering at the local school of the blind? Very noble of him lol, just messin.
    He was holding a hundred dollar bill in his hand at the time.... lmao...kidding Black
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!