Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Ok. You can call me Joe Bob
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    My answer to the original question is...................How about No.............There are way to many idiots in this world to ever give your real name at anything you do..... It makes you no less of a person to use a user name. This is a race forum, and in the end it dosen't matter what your name is, that is pointless. Anything said on here will not change what happens in the world or at the track so you have nothing to prove or gain by doing so............
    Again... It would be nice to put a face to the person you've talked to for years. Some of which we talk to every day. I'm fine with you or anyone keeping yourself unknown. It just seems off to me not ever knowing who I'm talking to whether it's on a racing forum or whatever. For me I enjoy people, all types of people and would like to see the face of many who are on here only to possibly get a better view of that person and in turn better understand of them is all. Nothing to prove, nothing to gain just getting to know one another better.
    Last edited by Black I; 06-19-2017 at 09:55 PM.

I don't get some of the comments on here. This forum is public just like any other forum as well as Facebook. I don't see any problem in somebody knowing who I am. I have NOTHING at all to hide. I'm not worried about someone stealing my identity. I have ways of preventing that. I'm here for the friendship anyway. No different than what Facebook is for. This place is just a different group of people. I've had people do and say some things on here, on Facebook, and he1l even in person. I'm a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) adult and can deal with it like 1. If it was mandatory joining up here, I would have no problem doing it. This is a PUBLIC forum. Anyone can get on here and read. If someone wants to hide who they are, then that's on them. I won't hold it against anyone. Some employers can have issues with things that get posted on the internet for ALL to see. If you have to stay anonymous then so be it. I still don't see what the big deal is on this. Oh well. Guess I will be in the minority this time. I'm with Blackie on this post.

Alan Creech
    Sheridan Ar
    slmcrewchief99

well , it seems that blackie and slmcrewchief99 are on the same page, except slm99 is a little ahead you you blakie, because he has posted his name, so im thinking you guys could get the ball rolling, so lets see them real names and them mug shots and lets see who follows suit....

and BTW slm99, this is different than facebook , go on there and make some of the direct threats to people that i have seen on here and see what happens.....

Fastford, Phil has his name on the bottom of his last post. Like I said several pages back. I'm already on Facebook. Go hit me up for a friend request. I have no problem accepting it. As far as the negative comments on Facebook, you can get booted just like on here. If you make a direct threat on here, another message board, thru an email, or Facebook you can get in trouble with the law. It depends how bad someone wants to push it. There seems to be a majority of guys on here that want to stay anonymous. I'm just fine with that. I'm don't have a problem with yall knowing who I am also.