good answer
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Seventy five hundred of 'em
    But, somolians aren't good to eat!

Moyer only needs to make about 90k more on the tour

Just got done watching the feature on DOD, some pretty dam good racing I'll have to get up there next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Just got done watching the feature on DOD, some pretty dam good racing I'll have to get up there next year.
    Every other weekend they have around 18 lates who put on almost as good of show as this one. Bad as* fast and furious.

Klemmabyna:

Great stuff. Your posts are what this site is suppose to be about. It's unfortunate that everyone can't understand that. Thank you so much for your rundown on a track I've never attended and best of luck in your future racing travels.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    highlights: a moyer win. always been a fan. i'm pretty sure if you look up "professional racer" in the dictionary billy's picture comes up. shannon babb: a misadventure on the cushion on a late race restart after another nobbe caution cost him 2nd. unzicker: he's a great racer that i think i remember seeing win a wilmot snats race. ran a great race tonight, but have to deduct points for that heat race. billy drake: i think i've seen him race for many, many years, with some of his best shows long ago in a white #75 in eastern iowa special events. or maybe that was billy tuckwell. any way... he looked (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good tonight!

random notes: to claims the talent on the hell tour isn't what it used to be: bull$hit! or maybe it's just my opinion: what these race teams go through chasing this series seems old school/bust your a$$/survive. RESPECT! Sycamore Speedway: your first time hosting a "BIG" show? GREAT JOB!!! i even stayed for the 4 cylinder finale and was headed home by 11:15. not sure of the finish, but a #70 Nova charged from the back to finish up front in the pro-street feature. my first racing hero was Charlie Summers, Harlan, Iowa, driving a GREEN #138 Nova. great to see that nova and a couple of camaros on the track. don't qualify hornets. okay, maybe just because i was worried about the threat of rain. but they did provide some great racing in the feature.
    last call: Sycamore Speedway: if this was your first big event, you put your name on the map. well done. while i shouldn't be surprised (central illinois is the same as my SW Iowa roots), you were prepared, and your staff were terrific. i knew i was going to return, even before my program purchase earned me a free admission!

another great racing experience.
    I looked up "professional racer" in the dictionary. He wasn't there!!!! hahahahaaahaahaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa

But guess who was???

"I looked up "professional racer" in the dictionary. He wasn't there!!!! hahahahaaahaahaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaBut guess who was??? "Bobby EFFIN Pierce?

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    "I looked up "professional racer" in the dictionary. He wasn't there!!!! hahahahaaahaahaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaBut guess who was??? "Bobby EFFIN Pierce?
    If you don't like it eat shT?