Five weeks until the Silver Dollar Nationals

The Seventh Annual Silver Dollar Nationals paying a whopping $53,000 to win is just FIVE weeks away. This year's Silver Dollar Nationals looks to be bigger and better than every. $53,000 to win the Lucas Oil Late Model feature and $10,000 to win the USMTS feature.

Thanks goes out to Imperial Tile Dist. Co, Al Belt Custom Homes, Malvern Bank, Strobel Manufacturing, Moock Trucking and Wojo Painting for stepping up and helping make this race possible. Also thanks to all the fans who have came every and helped make it bigger.

On the Super Late Model side of the ledger the favorite has to be Scott Bloomquist. Bloomquist is not only the only repeat winner of the event but tuned up for the Silver Dollar Nationals by dominating the GO 50 on May 23. On the USMTS side of things, one driver has literally dominated the event four years running and that is Happy, Texas driver Rodney Sanders.

Things kick off on Thursday, July 20 with the Prelude to the Silver Dollar Nationals featuring the Malvern Bank Super Late Models, Nebraska 360 Sprints and unsanctioned B Mods along with open practice for the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series and the USMTS Modifieds.

Then racket it up a notch on Friday, July 21 as both series run double qualifying heat races plus USMTS dash and B features. On Saturday, July 22, things get deadly serious as all the money is on the line with drivers getting one last chance to qualify for the big races plus the Belt Bash pays Super Late Model drivers that did not qualify for the feature $3,000 and $400 to start or the winner can leave the money on the table and join the big dance.

Finally its $10,000 and $500 to start for the USMTS modifieds and $53,000 to win and $1,700 to start for the Lucas Oil Late Model dirt series. So don't be left out, visit www.I-80Speedway.com or call (402)-342-3453 today and get your tickets to the biggest race in Nebraska racing history.

I-80 Speedway is located one block north of Interstate 80 Exit 420, halfway between Omaha and Lincoln. The Physical Address is 13909 - 238th Street, Greenwood, NE. For more information, visit www.i-80speedway.com or call (402)-342-3453. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.