Default Sliding Sideways in trouble

SS dont move to Tennessee. Youll have to register .... https://www.westernjournalism.com/te...user-registry/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Cant you do any better than post nonscence.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    SS dont move to Tennessee. Youll have to register .... https://www.westernjournalism.com/te...user-registry/
    Had he been an animal abuser then ? Had it been from beating on an innocent animal or did he do the thing that people associate with sheepherders or some people from West Virginia ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 09-05-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Had he been an animal abuser then ? Had it been from beating on an innocent animal or did he do the thing that people associate with sheepherders or some people from West Virginia ?
    SS makes movies with barnyard animals.. yes THOSE kind. Hes admitted on a thread over in Dlm section.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Cant you do any better than post nonscence.
    Well I seen that article and I know how you 'like' those farm animals so I thought Id give you a friendly warning... friend

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomee View Post
    You replied, juzz sayin'
    Yes... yes he did...lmao lmfao lmfasm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    SS makes movies with barnyard animals.. yes THOSE kind. Hes admitted on a thread over in Dlm section.
    Them there people what do that, are they the same as the people that are labeled as "Cornholers" ?

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Them there people what do that, are they the same as the people that are labeled as "Cornholers" ?
    I thought that was a game with beanbags... maybe Im wrong.. lol

SS.. I found something new to try... http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...ith-the-earth/