Unhappy PRAYERS to Rick Eckert and his family on the passing of his father this morning.

Per SCRUBS twitter page.
    Prayers to Rick Eckert and his family on the passing of his father this morning. He was 80 years old. Rick is in Canada this weekend with the World Of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series racing with a heavy heart.
    Good Luck to Rick and crew this weekend a bring home a win.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Thats sad. My blessing to scrub and family

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Per SCRUBS twitter page.
    Prayers to Rick Eckert and his family on the passing of his father this morning. He was 80 years old. Rick is in Canada this weekend with the World Of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series racing with a heavy heart.
    Good Luck to Rick and crew this weekend a bring home a win.
    Seen this on DoD. I remember his Dad driving a semi to PRP or Atomic or maybe even somewhere else with Ricks' Mom quite a few years ago. Sad to hear about.

And Ricks' small write up was touching. I feel for him, at least he got to have his Dad that long though. Rick will definitely be racing with a heavy heart.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thoughts and prayers to Rick and family
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Known Rick for awhile condolences to his family😔