Default Hope the drivers liked Sycamore!

I know the fans seen good racing. Like to know how the drivers felt. Pits are shaded food ain't bad and im thinking they had fun on a petty challenging track. I think most would like to return.

Sucked for Feger, Shirley and a few others but I'm sure they would make the trip back.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    I know the fans seen good racing. Like to know how the drivers felt. Pits are shaded food ain't bad and im thinking they had fun on a petty challenging track. I think most would like to return.

Sucked for Feger, Shirley and a few others but I'm sure they would make the trip back.
    So is the promoter your Uncle????? hahahahaaahahaaaaa

Uncle Sam got in and got out unscaved

From the race teams I talked with, everyone really liked the track and had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by monksjunk88 View Post
    From the race teams I talked with, everyone really liked the track and had fun.
    Good! The folks at Sycamore Speedway are some of the best on the business u'll find. Hope to see them bring back the top names again soon. Thanks

"So is the promoter your Uncle????? hahahahaaahahaaaaa" I think Nephew would be a closer bet. If I remember correct, Blackie aint no sprung Chicken.

The post race interviews on DoD were all positive on the track. When Billy Moyer is smiling and talking favorably that speaks volumes. After watching the video from the race I can't believe the track hasn't gotten more touring shows.