Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ignorance is Bliss

Ignorance is Bliss...... It's an old adage that proves to be true more now than ever.

Trump and his Trumpeteers [ especially the ones here on tailgate ] are surely the happiest souls on this earth.

If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes President. Pence then pardons Trump and names him as VP. Pence resigns, making Trump President. Trump names Pence VP. Liberal heads explode.....

I agree, impeachment does nothing, and my head wouldn't explode either way. But, we do have to stop the foreign involvement in our elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I agree, impeachment does nothing, and my head wouldn't explode either way. But, we do have to stop the foreign involvement in our elections.
    Why is your head exploding now for? We just got rid of the Muslim Marxist in the white house for eight years and starting to save the nation from destruction. Or was that your preference?

Tell me how open borders to anyone and the destruction of capitalism is a good thing, snowflake!!!

Dems lost and are fabricating this Russian BS to discredit the election and the fact they lost. Obummer heavily interfered in Israels election and the US interferes with other nations elections constantly.

So far no evidence of any votes being affected by Russia. You lost, accept that fact and quit making excuses.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-18-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade_Wetter View Post
    Why is your head exploding now for? We just got rid of the Muslim Marxist in the white house for eight years and starting to save the nation from destruction. Or was that your preference?

Tell me how open borders to anyone and the destruction of capitalism is a good thing, snowflake!!!

Dems lost and are fabricating this Russian BS to discredit the election and the fact they lost. Obummer heavily interfered in Israels election and the US interferes with other nations elections constantly.

So far no evidence of any votes being affected by Russia. You lost, accept that fact and quit making excuses.
    The Presidential election was decided by a few hundred thousand votes total in four states, anybody that denies that the Russians could have influenced that many votes is ignorant. For Gods sake, you guys are still posting links and replying to stories that were definitely started by Russian bloggers. GULLIBLE

Anybody that thinks its OK that the Russians interfered in our election is UN-AMERICAN and a TRAITOR.

Ignorance is Bliss

Do you see all of the Trump won counties sir? Got a problem with the truth?

Overcame many cases of voter fraud to boot. hahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Trash 4 View Post
    The Presidential election was decided by a few hundred thousand votes total in four states, anybody that denies that the Russians could have influenced that many votes is ignorant. For Gods sake, you guys are still posting links and replying to stories that were definitely started by Russian bloggers. GULLIBLE

Anybody that thinks its OK that the Russians interfered in our election is UN-AMERICAN and a TRAITOR.

Ignorance is Bliss
    I find your beliefs totally absurd. Would you take them to judgement day?

You have no grounds to call these sources Russian bloggers. Absolutely not true. You know better than that.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-18-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Ignorance is Bliss
    Alex Newman is an international journalist, educator, author, and consultant. In addition to serving as president of the small media and information consulting firm Liberty Sentinel Media, Inc, he writes for a wide array of publications in the United States and abroad.May 12, 2015
    Alex Newman - Coast to Coast AM
    www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/newman-alex/72734

I rest my case. Ignorance is ignorance.

The Presidential election was decided by a few hundred thousand votes total in four states, anybody that denies that the Russians could have influenced that many votes is ignorant. For Gods sake, you guys are still posting links and replying to stories that were definitely started by Russian bloggers. GULLIBLEAnybody that thinks its OK that the Russians interfered in our election is UN-AMERICAN and a TRAITOR.Ignorance is Bliss
    Well well look who got ungrounded. Did your mom let you move back in the basement or are you still in your old room so mommy can be by your side in seconds. Russians huh? LMAO LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!!! TRY AGAIN LIL BUDDY. LMFAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Its a funny thing that after seven months nothing has been found.. except where the CIA was trying to hank into GA computers
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

[QUOTE=dirtdobber45;2114288]Its a funny thing that after seven months nothing has been found.. in CRASH 4's BRAIN!

Imagine that!

The only thing in crash4s brain is fairy tales and pixie dust.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes President. Pence then pardons Trump and names him as VP. Pence resigns, making Trump President. Trump names Pence VP. Liberal heads explode.....
    Even if Trump were to be impeached, being convicted is really unlikely. Doesn't anybody remember Bill Clinton was impeached?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Even if Trump were to be impeached, being convicted is really unlikely. Doesn't anybody remember Bill Clinton was impeached?
    And you would be right. It's not going to happen.

We see a lot of accusations, but no proof. I say Clinton, tried to bribe Russia to turn the election, her way but failed. Unless you can prove Trump enlisted Russia's help, there is no case. Foreign governments have always tried to influence our elections.

Putin hated hildabeast. He used her to get what he wanted. But wouldnt pizz on her if her guts were on fire.

IMO the reason Hillary sold Russia the uranium mine was because she knew the agenda to start a war against them. The US would then claim it back.

Crashtestdummy... first the Dems have admitted there was no collusion. Then you had Comey come out and say there isnt. Now you have Odummers Homeland Security say the same dam thing... http://www.westernjournalism.com/wat...a-allegations/ Try again little man.. LMAO ignorance IS bliss... LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdumber45 View Post
    Crash 4... first the Dems have admitted there was no collusion. Then you had Comey come out and say there isnt. Now you have Odummers Homeland Security say the same dam thing... http://www.westernjournalism.com/wat...a-allegations/ Try again little man.. LMAO ignorance IS bliss... LMFAO
    I'll wait till Mueller is done investigating, if you don't mind. You'll know when he's done when you see the Paddy Wagon backed up to the front of the White House.

Keep being happy while you can [LMAO, LMFAO], and remember IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
    Last edited by Crash 4; 06-22-2017 at 04:17 PM.

I'll wait till Mueller is done investigating, if you don't mind. You'll know when he's done when you see the Paddy Wagon backed up to the front of the White House.

Keep being happy while you can [LMAO, LMFAO], and remember IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
    Yep, with Hildabeast and Slick Willie in handcuffs, shouting,..."It was OURS!...It was OURS!...Theres no way people liked Donald more than us"!

"ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES"