Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I'll wait till Mueller is done investigating, if you don't mind. You'll know when he's done when you see the Paddy Wagon backed up to the front of the White House.

Keep being happy while you can [LMAO, LMFAO], and remember IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
    Mueller is a hit man with so much bias and partisanship that he will get canned eventually. It's a joke. He's a joke. Get it? Good!!!
    The PADDY WAGON is needed at the DNC. Several of them.

We interrupt this thread for another short laughie!!!

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I'll wait till Mueller is done investigating, if you don't mind. You'll know when he's done when you see the Paddy Wagon backed up to the front of the White House.Keep being happy while you can [LMAO, LMFAO], and remember IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    Yep, with Hildabeast and Slick Willie in handcuffs, shouting,..."It was OURS!...It was OURS!...Theres no way people liked Donald more than us"!"ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES"
    Not only will they be in there. Odummer Lynch and Rice will be in it too. But theyll be picking up Shummer Pelosi Perez McCain and the sorry s.o.b.s. Didnt Mueller get busted for hiding evidence in one or two investigations he did? Keep dreaming lil man. LMFAO!!!! LMFAOSM!!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Mueller is a hit man with so much bias and partisanship that he will get canned eventually. It's a joke. He's a joke. Get it? Good!!!The PADDY WAGON is needed at the DNC. Several of them.
    Yep and why didnt the DNC want their servers protected? http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...16-hack-probe/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!