CARNESVILLE, GA – D.J. Irvine has taken over the day-to-day operations of FASTRAK Companies International and the six dirt late model racing series under its corporate umbrella from FASTRAK/ULTIMATE Founder and CEO Stan Lester. As the new General Manager, Irvine will host the FASTRAK/ULTIMATE Live Forum on Facebook Live tomorrow night at 8 p.m. Eastern Time.

Irvine will be the new face of the FASTRAK Pro Late Model Series South East and Mid-Ohio Valley Regions and the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series South East, Battle of the Bluegrass, Mid-Ohio Valley and North East Regions. Irvine will take over for Lester, who will turn 59-years-old next month and is looking to slow down a little.

Lester will be taking on a new role with the company he founded in 2003 to focus more on the finance and marketing aspects, as the company continues to enjoy significant growth. The company stated out with the FASTRAK Pro Late Model Series in 2003, and then added the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series in 2011. In the past two years, FASTRAK has added an additional Region, and ULTIMATE has grown to four different Regions.

“I really look forward to D.J. being here on a daily basis,” Lester said. “Trying to do it all for the last 14 years has been a real task. My role now is to focus my attention on finance and marketing. Any business owner that has ever grown realizes one thing you have to do in business is not out run your cash flow, and I am going to make sure that doesn’t happen to us and we can properly take care of our six series now.”

Lester knows that for any racing series to reach its full potential, an equal amount of time and effort must be paid to both the competition side and the business side. Irvine will handle the competition side of the company, and Lester will concentrate on the business side of the company.

“On the marketing side of things, I have a lot of contacts, many of which have nothing to do with racing, but we are a great tool for companies of many kinds that want to market to fans and teams like we have,” Lester said. “I want to be able to give more back to our teams and fans, and the task has already begun. It’s already working as quite a few things are in the works as we negotiate with new sponsors and we should be able to start announcing some things very soon.

Lester said today’s change in the management team at the top of the FASTRAK/ULTIMATE chain of command is the beginning of a bright future for everyone involved in both racing series, including the weekly tracks.

“I think everyone involved with FASTRAK and ULTIMATE will really like what we have coming for 2018,” Lester said. “We will be able to concentrate on marketing and make both our weekly tracks and touring shows more successful for all involved.”

Irvine comes to FASTRAK Companies International from Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway in Calvert City, KY where he served as General Manager of that successful facility until it was taken over through Imminent Domain by the State of Kentucky to make way for a highway interchange.

D.J. Irvine’s contact information is by phone at the Office in Carnesville, GA 678-935-7304 extension 104, Cellphone at 270-564-1914, and by E-Mail at dj@fastrakracing.com.

The FASTRAK/ULTIMATE Facebook Live Forum this Tuesday at 8 p.m. Eastern Time will give everyone an opportunity to meet D.J. Irvine as the host of the program, welcome him into his new job, and ask him questions about how he sees the FASTRAK/ULTIMATE Racing Series.

To access Facebook on your smartphone, go to your apps provider and download Facebook. Once you have Facebook, just search D.J. Irvine, go to his page, and when you see the photo that says he’s Live after 8 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, click the play arrow.

From D.J. Irvine’s Facebook page, we will also share it to the FASTRAK Racing Series, FASTRAK Mid-Ohio Valley, ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series, ULTIMATE Battle of the Bluegrass Super Late Model Series, ULTIMATE Mid OHIO Valley Super Late Model Series, and the ULTIMATE North East Super Late Model Series Facebook pages. You will also be able to access the FASTRAK/ULTIMATE Live Forum from those pages as well.

FASTRAK/ULTIMATE Facebook Live is an audience participation program and your questions are the stars of the show, so let D.J. have them early and often. As long as you fire him questions, he will be broadcasting the answers! Questions can be submitted by typing them in the Comments box at the bottom of the Facebook Live page.

D.J. will answer any and all questions about the FASTRAK SE, the FASTRAK Pro Late Model Series Mid-Ohio Valley Region, the FASTRAK Pro Late Model Weekly Racing Series, the ULTIMATE SE Super Late Model Series, the ULTIMATE Battle of the Bluegrass Super Late Model Series, and the two newest ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series Regions, the Poske’s Performance Parts ULTIMATE Mid-Ohio Valley Tour and the ULTIMATE North East Tour.

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook plus follow @FASTRAK_SE and/or @FASTRAK_MOV on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

THE 2017 MARKETING PARTNERS FOR THE FASTRAK RACING SERIES ARE CHEVROLET PERFORMANCE, HOOSIER RACING TIRE, VP RACING FUEL, BEYEA HEADERS, ROCKET CHASSIS, TNT RACE CARS, ARIZONA SPORT SHIRTS, SIMPSON SAFETY EQUIPMENT, SAFECRAFT FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS, ROCK AUTO.COM, AND THOMAS CLARKE PERFORMANCE.