Thread: Who's next?

Default Who's next?

Since I can't find the original post, who's next to drop off one of the national tours???

Jeremy mayfield ?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Jeremy mayfield ?
    Possibly. And leading the points to. In both series!!!

I don't think anyone else drops off the tours at this point, but if anyone drops off Lucas I'd have to think it would be Boom Briggs. He's 3rd in rookie points and would probably have more success picking and choosing in his area.

Back before the season started there was a thread asking for predictions on wins. At the time I think I said Madden would win 7 but likely drop out by July. Although he has repeatedly and even recently said he'd run the full tour, I think if anyone drops off WoO it would be him unless he wants to finish just to say he did it or because he wants the points fund money at the end of the year now that he has gone this far.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I don't think anyone else drops off the tours at this point, but if anyone drops off Lucas I'd have to think it would be Boom Briggs. He's 3rd in rookie points and would probably have more success picking and choosing in his area.

Back before the season started there was a thread asking for predictions on wins. At the time I think I said Madden would win 7 but likely drop out by July. Although he has repeatedly and even recently said he'd run the full tour, I think if anyone drops off WoO it would be him unless he wants to finish just to say he did it or because he wants the points fund money at the end of the year now that he has gone this far.
    I do not see Briggs dropping off the series. He is getting $700 traveling money at every speedway and nobody is even close to bumping him out of that position. That plus a minimum of $800 for last position at most races and $1000 or more for many other events gives him more money then he
    could ever make running regionally.

Quote Originally Posted by NY DIRT View Post
    I do not see Briggs dropping off the series. He is getting $700 traveling money at every speedway and nobody is even close to bumping him out of that position. That plus a minimum of $800 for last position at most races and $1000 or more for many other events gives him more money then he
    could ever make running regionally.
    Its slightly more than he could make running regionally. If he picked and chose there are plenty of 2-3k to win shows in the area. Boom isn't a dominant force by any stretch but it wouldn't be out of the question for him to pick up a few wins, and most certainly quite a few top 5s and top 10s which are all probably going to be relatively close to $800 or so unless he is running a regular weekly show. At the same time not paying to travel all over the country, running less laps and thus less expense for motor rebuilds, tires, and other maintenance costs, and also not having to deal with the inconvenience of being away from home and away from family, etc. I'm not sure I would stick it out if I'm outside of the rookie money. Does LOLMDS pay back to 11th or 12th for regular point fund? I don't see too much of a benefit to sticking around on the LOLMDS otherwise.

I doubt anybody else drops off either tour at this point. Everybody left on both tours is getting the show up money.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Does LOLMDS pay back to 11th or 12th for regular point fund? I don't see too much of a benefit to sticking around on the LOLMDS otherwise.
    This season they pay top 12.