Thread: 9/11 We forgot

Default 9/11 We forgot

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

so many have forgot. I NEVER WILL!

On that front, the Khazarian mob is still losing big time. “Israeli dual citizen, Rotshchild agent Stanley Fischer was booted out as FRB vice chair while goldmanite Gary Cohn was blocked from running the fed,” Pentagon sources note. The Trump regime is now going to be in the position to select 5 out of the 7 FRB governors, a situation not seen since 1936.

Trump hasn't forgot either.

With the nightmarish threat of Irma, Im sure most of the southeast and a lot of the nation, had her on their mind!

"She" def came at the wrong time!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

But its true. Look how the Libs want open borders and let ANYONE in this country. I just dont get it. Dont these people see and hear whats going on in Europe or Mexico or h€ll even in their OWN country. They cant be that many idiots that believe just MSM especially how things are turning out in this country. And these Libs want this bs? Wth for? Im cant believe how STUPID people are. People need to wake the fuk up and look around to whats really is going on. I dont give two chits for Democrats. Part is on a personal basics but the rest is how fukn screwed up they have made this country and these people cant see that. Its funny and sad at the same dam time. I know Im wasting my time writing this but I havent had a rant spell in a while. LOL Had to get off my chest... thanx
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

“Maniacs disguised in false religious garb thought by hurting us they could scare us that day, but we Americans are not made of cotton candy, we are not seaweed drifting in the current, we are not intimidated by our enemies, and Mr. President, your military does not scare.”

--Mad Dog.