Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jacksonville SN

If you've seen any of the interviews Moyer has given the past few weeks he certainly seems to be feeling good. He has a big smile on his face, seems very upbeat and positive and genuinely enjoying himself. As long as he can compete against the top drivers in the sport and his health is good, I hope he continues to race. He's an inspiration to us old folks.

I don't post here much... I leave that to P Davis who is the best at keeping you informed. But like most promoters, we read the drama and opinions here to gauge which way the wind is blowing at times....

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who came out to Jacksonville tonight.. a track known as a sprint car track... and gave us your faith that you'd see a pretty darn decent Late Model show. We hope you enjoyed the place... hope you enjoyed the race and hope to see you in a couple of weeks at our Summer Nationals event at Quincy.

If you had any complaints about your experience tonight, don't hesitate to contact me at 217-371-3653 so that we can work on them.

Thanks

Ken Dobson

Quote Originally Posted by jax-webguy View Post
    I don't post here much... I leave that to P Davis who is the best at keeping you informed. But like most promoters, we read the drama and opinions here to gauge which way the wind is blowing at times....

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who came out to Jacksonville tonight.. a track known as a sprint car track... and gave us your faith that you'd see a pretty darn decent Late Model show. We hope you enjoyed the place... hope you enjoyed the race and hope to see you in a couple of weeks at our Summer Nationals event at Quincy.

If you had any complaints about your experience tonight, don't hesitate to contact me at 217-371-3653 so that we can work on them.

Thanks

Ken Dobson
    How refreshing. Someone that doesn't believe the best way to deal with the fans is to shut them up if they have something negative to say. More power to ya, man.

We have had a few dealings with KD over the years and have found him to be totally honest and a stand-up guy.

Up until last night our experiences at J-ville have involved POWRi midgets. Our first late model show at J-ville was everything we've grown to expect from attending several midget shows.

GREAT job Ken, we'll be back in early September, for sure.