Default WoO at McKean Speedway

A Main starting soon

Devin Moran, Morgan Bagley and Brandon Sheppard won heat races.

Lap 25: HALFWAY
    10 Top-
    Blair, Bagley, Moran, Sheppard, Eckert, Heckenast, Madden, Erb, Frank, Briggs

Max Blair wins first ever WoO race.

I know a lot of people don't like Max, but he is pretty freakin good.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I think Devin Moran was 2nd and Bshepp 3rd.

Blair
    Moran
    Sheppard
    Eckert
    Bagley
    Frank
    Erb
    Marlar
    Clanton
    Madden

Way to go, Devin!

That's pretty funny ... the local message board haters call him " maxi pad " and cherry picker and he spanks the WOO. There's no such thing as easy races anymore , there's a lot of fast locals especially when the race isn't 100 laps

I see him every week, he's got enough talent to race with anyone. People get upset with anyone who dominates, Max should take it as a compliment.

Also impressive to see him win with his Dad's car. I wonder if his XR1 is repairable or if Rob will just let Max drive his going forward. For those who didn't see, here is Max at Eriez the week before flipping. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIWT-njN7wk

Moran is on the verge of going on a terror. Mark my words. Kid gets faster every week. The team gets better every race. A crown jewel is closer now than ever before. Good things happen to good people

Congrats to Max. Anytime a local beats the touring guys it gets my vote. Never watched Max race but watched his Dad many of times and it sounds like he can wheel one just as well. Rob still has the coolest number ever imo

The car Max flipped at Eriez is junk. Max will be driving his dad's car until they can figure out when a new one is coming for Max.

Although as good as Max has been in his dad's ride, Rob may end up with the new car... lol.

Someone tell me the story as to why Max is disliked. It seems like he races just two to three tracks up in Northen Pa, so I don't get to see him race. I noticed on the Dirtondirt video, when Max jumped the start of his heat race, the whole place cheered when they sent him back a row. I'm guessing it's kinda like the Tyler Carpenter deal around the MOV. He wins so much, he's just disliked?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Someone tell me the story as to why Max is disliked. It seems like he races just two to three tracks up in Northen Pa, so I don't get to see him race. I noticed on the Dirtondirt video, when Max jumped the start of his heat race, the whole place cheered when they sent him back a row. I'm guessing it's kinda like the Tyler Carpenter deal around the MOV. He wins so much, he's just disliked?
    he wins a lot , in redraw for features he always seems to get front row 'luck' , he has been known to drive rough and doesnt like when others drive him the same

im sure theres more specific things/incidents, but thats just off the top of my head
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    he wins a lot , in redraw for features he always seems to get front row 'luck' , he has been known to drive rough and doesnt like when others drive him the same

im sure theres more specific things/incidents, but thats just off the top of my head
    Don't know about the redraw thing, but the rest is pretty much on point.

In saying that, he is good, and it's a shame his shot at the big time was with the NDRL guy.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Wink

In watching that heat race, he cut Morgan Bagley loads of slack, so major props for that. I seen some of his fans when they sent him back too. I mean they were booing him and telling him he was number one, so what more could you ask for.