Default Hey, Democrats....

You can throw all the money and hateful attack rhetoric at a Conservative candidate, but as you found out in Georgia, you still wont win!

You WILL NOT win with horrible policies and horrible candidates. Did you not learn anything from last November? The average American voter has seen right through your fraud! Yall are making this too easy!

I agree why throw money in a race that you don't have a chance of winning, this was a district won by Tom Price by 23 points. makes no sense to throw money away like that. They lost by 3.8 % so not the 23% Price won by but, still a waste of money.

The Dems haven't had a win in so long they will try anything or anywhere to win so they can hang their hat on something.

Yea they had celebs trying to influance voters lol. Seen where Alysa Milano was driving people to vote. The funny thing is that chick is broke and hasnt paid her taxes since 2012. LMAO I read an article the Dems are saying they need to get rid of Pelosi. Shes part of their problem... imagine that. LMFAO... http://www.westernjournalism.com/pel...mocrats-wrath/
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 06-21-2017 at 08:33 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

They were even blaming the weather on their loss, will it ever end.

Next itll be el nino or the stars werent in the right lining because of the climate change... lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yea they had celebs trying to influance voters lol. Seen where Alysa Milano was driving people to vote. The funny thing is that chick is broke and hasnt paid her taxes since 2012. LMAO I read an article the Dems are saying they need to get rid of Pelosi. Shes part of their problem... imagine that. LMFAO... http://www.westernjournalism.com/pel...mocrats-wrath/
    When I cant find anything to watch on tv late at night, Ill turn on the Comedy Network News. There was Democratic congressman stating that Pelosi was toxic to the Dem party. He said she was far left of the mainstream party.......no kiddin, Einstein!

Shes not alone. Theres Waters Schumer and a few others that are always complaining about something. Id stick John McCain in that category too. But I feel all those that are barking have something to hide.

Shes not alone. Theres Waters Schumer and a few others that are always complaining about something. Id stick John McCain in that category too. But I feel all those that are barking have something to hide.
    Rush said today that there a lot of Democrats mumbling about Pelosi. She might be GONE!

I hope not.....she helps us win too easily!

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    They were even blaming the weather on their loss, will it ever end.
    Storms and heavy rains kept Democrats ONLY from voting/?? You can't make this stuff up!!!

Chuck You Schumer is they one the need to get rid of. Oops that would be one of the parties biggest Marxists.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-22-2017 at 07:08 PM.

The honerier she gets the uglier she gets!!! Well deserved too.