Default Hot Christopher Bell

I just watched a race on Mav TV from a track in OK. Bell was like a house on fire ! I thought he was going to be stout when he quickly took the lead from the back in the 1st heat he was in but then he also ended winning double features in a dominating fashion. A true established young superstar !

I watched that earlier too. Used to race with him in Micro Sprints @ Port City in Tulsa. We knew he was good but didn't know he was going to be this good. I just moved into a new house and got Direct Tv for the first time a couple weeks ago. Love that channel, and it even comes with the basic package. Just hate it that the signal goes out when it rains or the wind blows.

The first time I watched Bell race he was in a full midget at Little Bellleville. IIRC it was an event co-sanctioned by USAC/POWRi. I think this was Bell's first season driving for Keith Kunz, can't remember the exact year. What I do remember is asking Levi Jones, who was working with Shane Hmeil's midget team at that time, as to where this kid had come from. Levi said to keep an eye on this Bell kid 'cause he's gonna' be turning some heads very soon. Levi was sooooo right!

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I watched that earlier too. Used to race with him in Micro Sprints @ Port City in Tulsa. We knew he was good but didn't know he was going to be this good. I just moved into a new house and got Direct Tv for the first time a couple weeks ago. Love that channel, and it even comes with the basic package. Just hate it that the signal goes out when it rains or the wind blows.
    Zach sometimes the installer does not mount the dish right or they do not dither the dish which is fine tuning the dish to the satellites. It's one thing to have some interference but, if it's happening a lot I would call and ask for a supervisor to come out and look at the dish. Just make sure they don't charge for a call out.

If it's a pole mount on the ground some installers don't dig a hole 3 feet deep with the base of the hole wider then the top and use concrete. if it's a roof mount sometimes they don't hit the rafter to screw the mount down. The dish needs to be sturdy with no movement and the dish fine tuned. It's not that your not going to get any interference but, mounted correctly it will eliminate some that.

Thanks Rock, I will do that. It has been on my list of things to do but we've had a tropical storm here last week and I lost some shingles and the pool was overflowed, cable was low on the list haha.

My dish was already mounted when I got the house, it is on the roof. I really haven't inspected it all that closely yet.

No problem. One other thing if the dish was there I would make sure they put on a new dish and LNB. If you paid for a new install that's what you should get. Bad coax, bad connectors and splitters if you have any can also cause you problems