Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

@sideways- I don't know what Duck was thinking trying to run the series. I wouldn't even consider him one of the top drivers around our area. Struggles to get top 5 in local shows..

Quote Originally Posted by ksmitty79 View Post
    @sideways- I don't know what Duck was thinking trying to run the series. I wouldn't even consider him one of the top drivers around our area. Struggles to get top 5 in local shows..
    There's a well known saying about "more money than brains", pretty sure he nailed that one.

And before someone comes to defend poor Ducky, I know he started out on the tour because he had the finances and people to be able to do it. And I 100% applaud him for giving it a shot. Hopefully he helps out someone younger with more talent, and stays closer to home for his business and to gain more experience and run better.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 06-24-2017 at 06:42 AM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thoughts and prayers to Arnie and his entire family is this difficult time in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Thoughts and prayers to Arnie and his entire family is this difficult time in his life.
    Shame about Arnie, so many people taken by or affected by cancer. Only once it hits home do you really pay attention. Hopefully he can pull through and live a good life. Maybe even open his business back up. Best wishes to him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Bad mo jo

Squirrel having some bad mo jo shame he had to (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) on arine !!! Man did all could but squirrel didn't do his part got paid 6 figures and had the balls to talk trash about him rip his name off of a very sick man!! Good luck arnie !!!!!!! Hope you the best he will get his carma 👌 But he's about ran out of people to help used to be fan but but seeing all the folks he used up and talk trash about is shine the lite

Quote Originally Posted by WFO 3 View Post
    Squirrel having some bad mo jo shame he had to (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) on arine !!! Man did all could but squirrel didn't do his part got paid 6 figures and had the balls to talk trash about him rip his name off of a very sick man!! Good luck arnie !!!!!!! Hope you the best he will get his carma  But he's about ran out of people to help used to be fan but but seeing all the folks he used up and talk trash about is shine the lite
    Heard Shirley bashing Arnie more then once even after getting a six figure check from him. Glad Arnie wised up and got rid of the squirrel, I doubt if there is anyone out there willing to give him much anymore. Hope Arnie gets well and stays with some racers that show some respect and appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by schlieperfan9 View Post
    Heard Shirley bashing Arnie more then once even after getting a six figure check from him. Glad Arnie wised up and got rid of the squirrel, I doubt if there is anyone out there willing to give him much anymore. Hope Arnie gets well and stays with some racers that show some respect and appreciation.
    Those other guys Arnie sponsors only talk good about him and he owns and sponsors the SummerNationals racer B1 Larson. I talked to him a couple of nights ago and he only talks super about Arnie and he has a deal of a lifetime. He continues to get better, hope Arnie does the same. I met Arnie at Farmer City this spring, super nice guy. Glad he is done with Shirley, smart mouth and thru away a hell of a deal!