This Sunday June 25th we are paying $2,000 to win for Super Late Models. This race was originally scheduled for last week, but we canceled it in order to do some major track work in preparation for our Summer Nationals July 3rd. This is not a Big Ten Series race as was noted on our pre-season schedule. It wouldn't have been for Big Ten Points last week either. At one point when we were putting races together with the other Big Ten tracks we had last week counted as one, but after a date or two got added at Belleville we agreed to remove last week's race as a points race to keep the series at 10 races as always. Regardless... we are paying the same purse as we do for our Big Ten events. Late Model count has been down the last race or two and paying $2,000 to win during the Summer Nationals isn't the brightest thing for a track to do when you know you are going to be short a couple of cars... like Gordy... that would have been here any other week. Trace Westling says they are still down a motor etc.... So... we are looking for some Late Models to come join us and make a show of it for our great fans at Quincy. It's also a great chance to get things dialed in for the Summer Nationals. If you are thinking about bringing a Super Late Model and aren't one of our regulars, shoot me a text and let me twist your arm a little. I'd also like to know a little ahead of time what non-regulars might make the trip so I an share it with our fans. A couple of weeks ago I texted a couple of St. Louis area racers and a lot of you mentioned you'd like to make it up to Quincy 'Sometime'. Do us a favor and consider making this Sunday that Sometime. Also in action: Modifieds, Crate Late Models, IMCA SportMods, IMCA Stock Cars, IMCA Sport Compacts. Registration ends at 5:30. Hot Laps 6:00. Racing at 6:30. We'll run late models early in the program to try to get you home at a good hour. Sometimes we barely have to turn the lights on at Quincy before we are finished. Tire Rule is the same as it's always been until after Summer Nationals. 20/40 LF, RF, LR. 30/40 RR. You can still cut them all. Thanks Ken Dobson 217-371-3653