Default Friday at Lernerville

Kick ball tournament is cancelled...

Any details about tomorrow? Will they push it back to the main being ran Sunday?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

They're running both shows tomorrow. Starting st 1:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Any details about tomorrow? Will they push it back to the main being ran Sunday?
    Thurs & sat races to be ran on saturday. Fri race cancelled. So 2 features for saturday show. Per woo website.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 06-23-2017 at 03:12 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Only one show being run Saturday afternoon. Three day ticket holders have to call WRG to get a credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Thurs & sat races to be ran on saturday. Fri race cancelled. So 2 features for saturday show. Per woo website.
    Thank you maam... I mean queen
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwel View Post
    Only one show being run Saturday afternoon. Three day ticket holders have to call WRG to get a credit.
    Well good luck with that

While I am not a big fan of WRG based upon some of their latest blunders, we had some rainouts about two years ago, and when I mailed in the wristbands, we did receive a refund check.

I live an hour and a half from Lernerville and have quit attending the Firecracker because Northwestern Pa's is typically in a rain pattern the late part of June. I've gone down many times only to have it rain delayed..I'm done wasting time and gas. The race should be moved into early July and it would likely be dry.
    If you don't know it, why make a fool of yourself by saying it!

Take a 6 pack go find a warm barn fire, I'm sure there are a few going, bring your chair so she has a place to sit on your lap and enjoy the stories. That's why they call it camping. Sure it s*cks the rain came, but the camping gives as many memories as the racing. Anybody see my friend jack ?

Dirtcrazy... you sound like me. I go to watch racing but I enjoy the camping and down time as well. It's all about making memories and a lot of my memories evolve a friend of mine named Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by cjp0354 View Post
    Dirtcrazy... you sound like me. I go to watch racing but I enjoy the camping and down time as well. It's all about making memories and a lot of my memories evolve a friend of mine named Jack.
    Jack's my buddy. But not the fancy sh!t, regular Jack. With a little Pepsi and a shot here an there.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.