Thread: War is brewing

Default War is brewing

Not only do we have wars brewing with ISIS and N. Korea but we have it here on our soil. My wife is on Facebook and she gets on Uncle Sam misguided children which had a statement saying that ANTIFA is looking into starting riots and protest July 2nd. But we have a civil war brewing with the left... http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ing-civil-war/ We also have to worry about people trying to get back into this country that have been trained by ISIS... http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...turned-europe/ . Please take time to read and get on that FB page. Keep an eye on your surroundings my fellow Deplorable Patriots!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Tell them to bring it!...I'm more than ready!

One quick post on my dog hunters fb page and I'll have 16,027 redneck locked and loaded members ready to do battle!

They don't stand a chance!

Yea my family and friends are ready too
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Look at what the other hand is doing....

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Look at what the other hand is doing....
    What do you mean ball? One hand is cleaning my guns the other is loading them.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    What do you mean ball? One hand is cleaning my guns the other is loading them.. lol
    Or 1 hand on my 40 and the other on my 12 gauge! lol

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    Or 1 hand on my 40 and the other on my 12 gauge! lol
    I hear that. Got my 9 and the lil lady has her .380. Been out playing with my bow. Might have to go stealth mode...lol

Those idiots are talking about attcking Gettysburg... http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...of-gettysburg/

Radical Muslim and ISIS are lying dormant and organizing at this point, waiting for this possible civil war to happen.

We don't have to guess which party they we be helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Radical Muslim and ISIS are lying dormant and organizing at this point, waiting for this possible civil war to happen.

We don't have to guess which party they we be helping.
    They would be easy targets......just aim for the towel or the jackasses!

Antifa is a bunch of snowflakes off their meds. But to me they should be on a terrorist watch list. Going around tearing up monuments and and burning the flag. Yhat right there should be jail time since @$$ whoopins are illegal. Whoever made it right to do that should have their @$$ kicked too.

And to be honest I believe everyone that turns 18 should be enlisted in the Armed Forces for at least two years. Regardless

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    And to be honest I believe everyone that turns 18 should be enlisted in the Armed Forces for at least two years. Regardless
    Agreed. I've always said that. Women too.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Agreed. I've always said that. Women too.
    Oh yeah. Equal rights.. here ya go. Givem all x amount of money for college after their service. The more you stay in mite money you get.

I think it works that way now. 40K? When I was in, in 70, it was a whopping $270/mo. I used it too, along with working in a gas station fulltime to go to school.

Thats what Im saying. Kids now a days have no clue about a few yhings but the biggest and most important is RESPECT. Their parents are too dumb and have no clue themselves avout it either. Its freakin sad how this country has turned out in that issue.

Waiting for another 7/11 attack. 11 year anniversary of Mumbai train bombings. Putin and Trump meeting for first.time this Friday.

7/11/95 was start of Srebrenica massacre
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventeenth_of_Tammuz

We will see.