Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tri-City SN

After watching the post race interviews and watching the feature video, Simpson has some explaining to do. He was pretty sure he had the car to beat and was pouting that Erb drove him dirty. Well I sure as he1l didn't see it. I watched it a half dozen times. Jackson and Simpson both run in 3 and slid from the bottom almost all the way to the wall in the middle. Erb ran the same line he had ran the previous 10 plus laps on the bottom and drove right by him. He didn't slide out and take his line or anything. He stayed right on the bottom. I think Simpson needs to watch the video. Maybe he will see Erb didn't do anything wrong and then he will see he got outran by the better car.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    After watching the post race interviews and watching the feature video, Simpson has some explaining to do. He was pretty sure he had the car to beat and was pouting that Erb drove him dirty. Well I sure as he1l didn't see it. I watched it a half dozen times. Jackson and Simpson both run in 3 and slid from the bottom almost all the way to the wall in the middle. Erb ran the same line he had ran the previous 10 plus laps on the bottom and drove right by him. He didn't slide out and take his line or anything. He stayed right on the bottom. I think Simpson needs to watch the video. Maybe he will see Erb didn't do anything wrong and then he will see he got outran by the better car.
    I was wondering the same thing, I didn't see any questionable moves by Erb! Never seen Simpson act that way before..... hope he's not turning into a Kryle Busch.
    Last edited by blncfn57; 06-24-2017 at 08:06 AM.

I like both drivers and I did not see anything wrong at all by Erb after watching the video. It was not even close to being dirty

Default Erb Jr

I was coming on to applaud the way he passed Tony Jackson Jr. Very, very smart, run his line for 10 laps plus, keep running that line, last lap take her high, keep your foot in it when he tries to run you in the wall, and pass him off of 4, well done.

I must have missed where Simpson was done dirty, or it wasn't on DoD. If he had the car to beat, he'd have been there when Tony was dam near stopping to stay in the low line. And Dennis stayed there till the last lap.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Simpson needs to change his Tampon... Cause he just plane got beat... Erb smokes him...

I didn't see anything dirty by Erb either. I watched the race, then watched the interviews, and then watched the race again to see if I missed something Still didn't see it. He said he passed him clean, but dirty. Whatever that means

I think what Simpson was talking about was when he was trying to pass Jackson. Chris got Tony to block the higher line in turn 3 and Erb took the cross over line. Simpson had to hit the brakes or run into one of them. Not dirty but no one like hitting the brake.

Where was EPJ he was advertised to be there...