Thread: Liberalism

Default Liberalism

ust a copy and paste,but interesting thought!
    Liberalism is an ideology of parasites, hypocrites, grievance mongers, victims, and control freaks.
    Liberalism is an ideology of tribalism and hatred. It works incessantly to undermine anything that truly brings America together -- like love of country -- so it can try to rebind people together as liberal drones. Relatively minor differences of opinion between liberals and those who disagree with them are habitually elevated to encourage hatred.
    Turning people against each other, lying about your opponents and adopting an ends justifies the means mentality are all interwoven into liberalism. Most liberals aren’t evil, but liberalism is a darkness of the soul and the more fully a person adopts it, the more of an awful human being he becomes.
    Liberalism encourages a habitual hatred of people who aren’t liberal. It exaggerates grievances, elevates victimhood, excuses laziness and immoral behavior, undermines success and it pours acid on the pillars that hold up our entire society....yes,LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

You nailed on the head man. Too bad we cant round them up and drop em in a hole. Not sure if the hole should be just deep enough to watch em fight it out or deep enough to just hear em scream...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Perfect definition of the mainstream news media. NBC..CBS...ABC...MSNBC..CNN....Wash.Post..NY Times...AP.

This is where we get 'political correct' bs from. Some times you just cant be that way to get your point across. Libatards are a bunch of offened dumb@$$es
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Modern leftism is anything but liberal. I don't think it's all that fair to call the left liberal anymore.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!